HDFC BANK

KARAN GUPTA

KF Rookie
Hloo i karan recently go to branch of hdfc located near me this branch is in semi urban area i opened a fd of 1.5 lakh rupees and demand a credit card against my fd the employee of hdfc bank was done so and told me that after 10 days card will be delivered to your adress but it is more than 20 days card will not be delivered even not applied by the employee of hdfc i reached him approx 5 to 7 times but he said process me h sir ho jayga sir 10 dinn aur wait kr lijiye what can i do in this situation i literally need a hdfc credit card it's urgent please help me.

Skylar

KF Master
Hloo i karan recently go to branch of hdfc located near me this branch is in semi urban area i opened a fd of 1.5 lakh rupees and demand a credit card against my fd the employee of hdfc bank was done so and told me that after 10 days card will be delivered to your adress but it is more than 20 days card will not be delivered even not applied by the employee of hdfc i reached him approx 5 to 7 times but he said process me h sir ho jayga sir 10 dinn aur wait kr lijiye what can i do in this situation i literally need a hdfc credit card it's urgent please help me.
You got the application reference number?