HDFC CC LTF OFFER ?

BeHappy

KF Ace
I Have one year old HDFC Saving bank account ,
Applied for credit card in Nov. 2023 and got Money Back Plus with 50K limit.
Closed in Apr 2024 just because low credit limit.( an HDFC employee suggest me to close and reapply after few months for better limit.)
In June I upgraded my regular saving Ac. to Max saving account, I have two FD of 150000 and 30000 total 180K , (150K for Max Ac.)
I maintained average MAB +- 20K , some one suggested to maintain more then 30K for better CC offer ,
I have 4 Credit Cards of 3 banks - SBI Simply Click 102000 limit SBI IRCTC 10000 limit, ICICI APay 100000 , Axis Neo 165000,
CIBIL - 785 Experian- 800 oldest card SBI Simply click 4years .

My concern's -
1. What to do for LTF Millenia with good Limit.
2. Will it be beneficial if I break 30K FD and use its money to maintain more MAB .
3. Any other suggestions for LTF CC offer are most welcome.

Thank You So Much in Advance

Skylar

KF Master
Closed in Apr 2024 just because low credit limit.( an HDFC employee suggest me to close and reapply after few months for better limit.)
In June I upgraded my regular saving Ac. to Max saving account, I have two FD of 150000 and 30000 total 180K , (150K for Max Ac.)
I maintained average MAB +- 20K , some one suggested to maintain more then 30K for better CC offer ,
I have 4 Credit Cards of 3 banks - SBI Simply Click 102000 limit SBI IRCTC 10000 limit, ICICI APay 100000 , Axis Neo 165000,

My concern's -
2. Will it be beneficial if I break 30K FD and use its money to maintain more MAB .

All those are gimmicks; none really work. It’s just that bank representatives fool customers by saying that if you need a particular card, you have to follow certain steps. Here are a couple of options,
  1. If you have an RM, ask them to get you the desired card as a LTF. Otherwise, you’ll consider closing your relationship with HDFC and switching to another bank. Then they will get you that card.
  2. Look for an offline agent who operates within the bank. They can apply for the card on a C2C basis. With a card limit above ₹1 lakh, you can easily get the Millenia LTF card.
And recent devaluations, I don’t think the Millenia card is worth taking anymore. :unsure:

BeHappy

KF Ace
All those are gimmicks; none really work. It’s just that bank representatives fool customers by saying that if you need a particular card, you have to follow certain steps. Here are a couple of options,
  1. If you have an RM, ask them to get you the desired card as a LTF. Otherwise, you’ll consider closing your relationship with HDFC and switching to another bank. Then they will get you that card.
  2. Look for an offline agent who operates within the bank. They can apply for the card on a C2C basis. With a card limit above ₹1 lakh, you can easily get the Millenia LTF card.
And recent devaluations, I don’t think the Millenia card is worth taking anymore. :unsure:
Thank you 😊

I don't have RM & if millennia is not worth then which one is better then millennia.

Two cards with more then 1 lakh limit I have , SBI Simply Click & Axis Neo .
I regularly use SBI & In Axis Monthly Average Spend is less then 5K , Which one is better option for C2C .

vishalprakash

KF Expert
replace simply click with SBI cashback card if u use SBI the most, replace axis neo with airtel axis, if you really need an HDFC card then go with tata neu infinity (good for upi spends).

BeHappy

KF Ace
replace simply click with SBI cashback card if u use SBI the most, replace axis neo with airtel axis, if you really need an HDFC card then go with tata neu infinity (good for upi spends).
Thanks 🙏 😊
1. Replacing Simply Click by Cashback will affect Sale because in sale cashback Didn't work & and having both card means 500+1000+tax annual charges is a burden, I Tried to make Simple Click LTF but they denied.
2. Neo is LTF and Airtel Axis is chargeable & I don't use Airtel services .
3. I want a core HDFC card as my first HDFC CC and right now already using SBI IRCTC for UPI spends.

vishalprakash

KF Expert
Airtel axis you can use for utilities even if you don't have any airtel connection. For HDFC only go for LTF cards when you get an offer. If shopping is your priority spending area i would still suggest SBI cashback card, you can easily get returns upto 7-8 % which also covers your annual fess, and and for sale things do keep SBI simply click.

harsh7575

KF Rookie

My concern's -

i opened an HDFC Bank account when I turned 18, keeping an average balance of ₹15,000 to ₹20,000, even though only ₹5,000 was required. After 3 months, I got a pre-approved offer for the MoneyBack Plus Credit Card, but I didn’t take it because I wanted the Millennia Credit Card. After 1.5 years, I finally got the Millennia Credit Card pre-approved with limit of 50000 rupees and i am just 19 years old

Skylar

KF Master
I don't have RM & if millennia is not worth then which one is better then millennia.
Regalia gold - with accelerated rewards return up to 13% in few categories.
Once you get the core card you can try HDFC Swiggy card which gives 5% on most online spends.

You can use any card for C2C irrelevant of spend, if the card limit is above 50K - Money Back plus, if its 1lac above Millenia and if its above 2.5 Lac they give Regalia card. That is how it works for C2C.

Abhisek_00

KF Rookie
i opened an HDFC Bank account when I turned 18, keeping an average balance of ₹15,000 to ₹20,000, even though only ₹5,000 was required. After 3 months, I got a pre-approved offer for the MoneyBack Plus Credit Card, but I didn’t take it because I wanted the Millennia Credit Card. After 1.5 years, I finally got the Millennia Credit Card pre-approved with limit of 50000 rupees and i am just 19 years old
Do they verify all details again like offline kyc, verification, CIBIL etc in case of pre approved offers?