Hdfc credit card related query

AJmod

KF Ace
I am trying to get hdfc credit card but didn't get any till now ,
For information I have axis Flipkart 57k and axis neo and sbi simply save, wow idfc, sbm fd card and 1 relationship personal loan 39k cibil is 747

Today I got call from bank branch that they are giving me hdfc shoppers stop credit card,

But I heard that this is shit card

Plz suggest me should I go with this card to get entry in hdfc credit card and after few months I can upgrade it to tata neu and close old one

Can I do that plz suggest me

@Bharatiya Nagrik @Prince @ShavirB

hitirfan

KF Mentor
For information I have axis Flipkart 57k and axis neo and sbi simply save, wow idfc, sbm fd card and 1 relationship personal loan 39k cibil is 747

Today I got call from bank branch that they are giving me hdfc shoppers stop credit card,

Plz suggest me should I go with this card to get entry in hdfc credit card and after few months I can upgrade it to tata neu and close old one

Don't u have offer on Tata Neu app for Credit Card?

Reviews of shopper stop card are not that great.
You can check to apply for Neu card through Neu app. Or another alternative is to check for HDFC swiggy card through swiggy app if you find the features of that card useful to you.

Gajendrakumar

KF Expert
Open savings account in HDFC BANK they will provide Money Back plus credit card after 3 months. After 3-6 months they offer you to upgrade your card

Skylar

KF Master

Install HDFC PayZapp,
You might be shown the banner of "Pixel Play Credit Card" Apply it.
That card is totally digital onboarding via PayZapp and you could receive an instant digital credit card.