HDFC Diners Club Privilege Lifetime Free

pranaymundada

KF Rookie
I have salary account with HDFC Bank since 6+ yrs. Recently my relationship manager told me that you are eligible for this card and it is lifetime free for you. And I went for it .
My card was issued and delivered but after 1-2 days I was informed by my relationship manager that it has annual charge due to a technical glitch. I didn't wanted to pay any charges on this card so I went ahead and closed it .

My question is that what should have been done in this case..or can I do anything now or to avoid this mishappening in the future.

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
I have salary account with HDFC Bank since 6+ yrs. Recently my relationship manager told me that you are eligible for this card and it is lifetime free for you. And I went for it .
My card was issued and delivered but after 1-2 days I was informed by my relationship manager that it has annual charge due to a technical glitch. I didn't wanted to pay any charges on this card so I went ahead and closed it .

My question is that what should have been done in this case..or can I do anything now or to avoid this mishappening in the future.
I faced kinda similar situation shared in the following post:

Post in thread 'Which is the best Axis bank credit card?' https://bekifaayati.co/threads/which-is-the-best-axis-bank-credit-card.4507/post-21751

Hope this answers all your questions! 🤗

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Sure..next time will cross verify ..
Can u also pls tell HDFC Bank credit card customer email..or any other verification email?
My personal preference is Email 👇 as it helps in creating proper records of information for future reference.
HDFC CC Customer Support Email Id: priorityredressal.creditcards@hdfcbank.com

But sometimes I also Screen Record my overall call with HDFC Customer Care executive for extra assurance.
HDFC Customer Care No. 18001600