HDFC FREEDOM CREDIT CARD

3 months ago i got HDFC freedom credit card as my first credit card with a limit of 42k and 1 month ago I got tata neu plus hdfc card ( both are paid btw) . As a beginner what should I do now , cause I have read freedom is a shitty card and I should not have taken the co branded card as a beginner (if it matters I have a cibil of 764 )
Please let me know .
Thank you

Anindya98

KF Ace
3 months ago i got HDFC freedom credit card as my first credit card with a limit of 42k and 1 month ago I got tata neu plus hdfc card ( both are paid btw) . As a beginner what should I do now , cause I have read freedom is a shitty card and I should not have taken the co branded card as a beginner (if it matters I have a cibil of 764 )
Please let me know .
Thank you
Close the Freedom Card after 1 year as you already paid the joining fees.

Anindya98

KF Ace
Please let me know .
Thank you
Only use the Tata Neu Card as it will give you better returns

Skylar

KF Master
So if I close core hdfc card will I be able to get or apply for better hdfc cards in the future?
Nope, if you want core cards in future it will be hell of a lot of trouble.
Better not close the freedom card cause Tata neu plus can only be upgraded to Tata neu infinity
in future if you want Millenia or regalia or DCB you need that freedom card for those upgrades.

- You can request customer support and ask them to make your freedom LTF, tell them you have two paid cards and its trouble to pay fee for less rewarding cards.

Nope, if you want core cards in future it will be hell of a lot of trouble.
Better not close the freedom card cause Tata neu plus can only be upgraded to Tata neu infinity
in future if you want Millenia or regalia or DCB you need that freedom card for those upgrades.

- You can request customer support and ask them to make your freedom LTF, tell them you have two paid cards and its trouble to pay fee for less rewarding cards.