HDFC LTF CC Chances ??

BeHappy

KF Ace
Hello Everyone

I have account in HDFC Bank (approx 1yr old) . Mainly open it for HDFC CC . I applied for Money-back+ CC and got with 50K limit in Nov 2023 and closed it in April 2024 just bcoz low limit.
I already have SBI Simply Click with 1lakh+ limit, ICICI Apay with 1lakh limit, Axis Neo 1.65lakh limit.
One of My friend who is employee in HDFC Bank suggest me to close my CC for better offer.
I have a FD of 1.80 lakh also and upgraded my account in Max Saving Ac. In June 2024.
Can a get any CC LTF offer ?
Is there any chance for Millennia LTF ?
I received flash massage in app and text everyday to apply for CC, Should I wait or Apply ?

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Hello Everyone

I have account in HDFC Bank (approx 1yr old) . Mainly open it for HDFC CC . I applied for Money-back+ CC and got with 50K limit in Nov 2023 and closed it in April 2024 just bcoz low limit.
I already have SBI Simply Click with 1lakh+ limit, ICICI Apay with 1lakh limit, Axis Neo 1.65lakh limit.
One of My friend who is employee in HDFC Bank suggest me to close my CC for better offer.
I have a FD of 1.80 lakh also and upgraded my account in Max Saving Ac. In June 2024.
I received flash massage in app and text everyday to apply for CC, Should I wait or Apply ?
Wait for LTF offer

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Hello Everyone

Wait and follow these steps from Oct24 for 6-9 months to get LTF CC offer :
  • Maintain Daily Average Balance of atleast ₹30000 in HDFC account
  • Do transaction in thousands thus increase overall turnover of your account
Tried and Tested (3times) 😎

Note: Since you closed your CC in April 24 until 6 months Cooling period is over for your Account, none of the above steps will help you.

Abhisek_00

KF Rookie

Note: Since you closed your CC in April 24 until 6 months Cooling period is over for your Account, none of the above steps will help you.
Which HDFC account? Basic accounts opened digitally also count?

BeHappy

KF Ace

Thank You so much

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Which HDFC account? Basic accounts opened digitally also count?
I had tested this steps on 2 HDFC Farmer's Savings Account(Required MAB: ₹2500) one of which is opened completely online and other is applied via Online mode bud KYC was done offline in the nearest branch and 1 HDFC Women's Savings Account (Required MAB: ₹5000) which was also applied via Online mode but KYC was done offline.

Last edited: