HDFC LTF credit card Offer ?

BeHappy

KF Ace
Hello Everyone

I have account in HDFC Bank (approx 1yr old) . Mainly open it for HDFC CC . I applied for Money-back+ CC and got with 50K limit in Nov 2023 and closed it in April 2024 just bcoz low limit.
I already have SBI Simply Click(4yr old) with 1lakh+ limit, ICICI Apay(3yr old) with 1lakh limit, Axis Neo(2 month old) 1.65lakh limit.
One of My friend who is employee in HDFC Bank suggest me to close my CC for better offer.
I have a FD of 1.80 lakh also and upgraded my account in Max Saving Ac. In June 2024.
Can a get any CC LTF offer ?
Is there any chance for Millennia LTF ?
I received flash massage in app and text everyday to apply for CC, Should I wait or Apply ?

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
You can try and apply but LTF offers from HDFC are hard to get. If you have a dedicated relationship manager, try speaking to them and explain your situation.

BeHappy

KF Ace
Thanks for Reply
1. I don't know about my relationship manager , how to know about RM status .
2. When I log out from My Internet Banking Portal after that a interface flashed that First Year Free Millennia Card exclusively for you. Is that a offer for me or only advertisement just asking because in my IB portal there is no such offer in offer section. (Photo attached)

Attachments

• IMG-20240714-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20240714-WA0005.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 14

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
1. Drop an email to HDFC customer service
2. It’s a common offer, not just for you and doesn’t guarantee you’ll get it LTF

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Thanks for Reply
1. I don't know about my relationship manager , how to know about RM status .
2. When I log out from My Internet Banking Portal after that a interface flashed that First Year Free Millennia Card exclusively for you. Is that a offer for me or only advertisement just asking because in my IB portal there is no such offer in offer section. (Photo attached)
That webpage is generic and for everyone

vikas_rai

KF Rookie
I have hdfc millennia diners club card with LTF, when I opened my savings account with hdfc then after 2 month they sent me email for pre-approved card with life time free. I applied with that link when I received this card and started using this they deduct charges then I send mail to customer care with attached screenshot of offer they emailed me then make my card LTF and reversed charges