HDFC Millenia LTF C2C basis

Inuyashiki

KF Rookie
Hello all! This is my first post.

I have Amazon pay ICICI card with 3L limit. I intend to apply for HDFC Millenia as LTF on C2C basis after 6 months. For that is it necessary to have a savings account with HDFC or I can directly walk-in to any HDFC branch and apply?

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Hello all! This is my first post.

I have Amazon pay ICICI card with 3L limit. I intend to apply for HDFC Millenia as LTF on C2C basis after 6 months. For that is it necessary to have a savings account with HDFC or I can directly walk-in to any HDFC branch and apply?

HDFC  LTF CCs are mostly given to HDFC customer on Pre-approved basis i.e. how I got mine, their's No Guarantee regarding HDFC LTF CC approval.

But, To apply for the HDFC Millennia credit card on a card-to-card (C2C) basis, it is not mandatory to have a savings account with HDFC. You can try directly walking into any HDFC branch and applying for the card. However, having a savings account with HDFC might streamline the process and potentially offer additional benefits.

Update me on this, if your LTF CC application get approved ✌️

maulik

KF Rookie
No, having a savings account with HDFC is not necessary to apply for the HDFC Millenia Credit Card as LTF on a C2C basis with your ICICI card.
You can directly walk in to any HDFC branch and apply.

Here are some things to consider for a successful application:

Maintain a good credit score
Generally, a score above 750 is considered good for premium cards like HDFC Millennia.

Credit card usage history
Timely payments and good credit utilization on your ICICI card will help your case.

Although C2C applications are typically processed for LTF fees, there's always a chance the bank might offer a paid version.
So, be prepared to negotiate the annual fees if needed.

Inuyashiki

KF Rookie
HDFC  LTF CCs are mostly given to HDFC customer on Pre-approved basis i.e. how I got mine, their's No Guarantee regarding HDFC LTF CC approval.

But, To apply for the HDFC Millennia credit card on a card-to-card (C2C) basis, it is not mandatory to have a savings account with HDFC. You can try directly walking into any HDFC branch and applying for the card. However, having a savings account with HDFC might streamline the process and potentially offer additional benefits.

Update me on this, if your LTF CC application get approved ✌️
Sure! thanks for the response

Inuyashiki

KF Rookie
No, having a savings account with HDFC is not necessary to apply for the HDFC Millenia Credit Card as LTF on a C2C basis with your ICICI card.
You can directly walk in to any HDFC branch and apply.

Here are some things to consider for a successful application:

Maintain a good credit score
Generally, a score above 750 is considered good for premium cards like HDFC Millennia.

Credit card usage history
Timely payments and good credit utilization on your ICICI card will help your case.

Although C2C applications are typically processed for LTF fees, there's always a chance the bank might offer a paid version.
So, be prepared to negotiate the annual fees if needed.
Got it.. Thanks for the response

amitvicky

KF Expert
Adding to what others have mentioned based on my own experience...

1. I did not have any relationship with HDFC when I applied for my first HDFC CC.
2. I already had couple of CCs (LTF and paid both) from banks like ICICI, AXIS, etc.with decent limit, good CIBIL and usage under 10%.
3. When I applied online for HDFC CC for the very first time it got rejected due to internal policies. (Only HDFC knows what they are).
4. After around six months I got a call from random CC Agent offering LTF HDFC millennia. I gave it a thought for a day and finally went ahead with it. They applied C2C basis. I did VKYC and Bank rep visited my home as well.
5. Once I received my card, I called HDFC to confirm if it's really LTF or not as the letter did not mention anything

This is how I got my HDFC LTF.

PS - that agent is unreachable as I am thinking of getting HDFC Swiggy as LTF and tried contacting.