HDFC millenia or club privilege credit card

drdoom

KF Ace
I have a choice to choose between millenia and club privilege credit cards, so which one should I choose?

And is there a way to have 2 credit cards from hdfc?

Skylar

KF Master
Acceptance:
M - Mostly everywhere.
P - Limited acceptance of diners club

Forex markup:
M - 3.5% + GST
P - 1.99% + GST

Rewards points:
M - You know 😂
P - You get 4 reward points per Rs. 150 spent on retail and Up to 10x reward points on spends made through the SmartBuy portal.
Get 5x (20) reward points per Rs. 150 spent on Swiggy and Zomato, where the bonus RPs are capped at 2500 per month. You can earn a maximum of 2000 RPs per transaction on insurance spends.

Milestone:
M - 1 lakh or more each quarter, you shall be eligible to receive gift vouchers worth Rs. 1,000. Through this offer, you can earn Rs. 4,000 each year as gift vouchers while spending Rs. 4 lakhs; this would also waive your annual fee. or
The cardholders can also get 4 complimentary visits in a year to the domestic airport lounges with the HDFC Millennia Credit Card. This can be accessed by making spending of Rs. 1 lakh each quarter

P - 1,50,000 or above per calendar quarter, cardholders can choose a Rs. 1500 voucher from any one of Marriott, O2 Spa, Lakme Salon, Barbeque Nation, or Decathlon. (Verify things change 😂)

drdoom

KF Ace
You know i can get these details on their sites, but I wanted opinion. What would you choose if given option and why?

And I want to buy amazon gc from smartbuy to pay insurance. So which one is better here if I want to convert points to money in statements. I know M gives 1% straight cb, but I'm not sure how much P gives.

Skylar

KF Master
I would choose P to potentially receive the DCB upgrade in the future and you know SBI Cashback is a direct competitor to Millenia and, in many ways, superior. Therefore, even if you don’t have the Millenia card, you can still enjoy similar benefits getting that.

Skylar

KF Master
Reward Points

- Earn 4 Reward Points on every Rs.150 retail spends

- Earn 20 Reward Points on every Rs 150 spends on Swiggy and Zomato

- Earn up to 10X Reward Points on Spends Via Smart buy

And I want to buy amazon gc from smartbuy to pay insurance. So which one is better here if I want to convert points to money in statements. I know M gives 1% straight cb, but I'm not sure how much P gives.
Redemption:

- Flights and hotel bookings via Smart buy at a value of 1 RP = Rs 0.5

- Exclusive Privilege Dining Catalogue on select Restaurants via Smart buy at a value of 1 RP = Rs 0.50.

- Redeem Rewards Points on exclusive reward redemption catalogue for HDFC Bank Diners Club Privilege Credit Card 1 RP upto Rs 0.35

- Cashback at a value of 1 RP = Rs 0.20.

Skylar

KF Master
Choose either M or P, but don’t forget to also apply for the Tata Neu using my referral code. If you are not having it. 😂

Skylar

KF Master
I want to apply tata neu if it's ltf😂
Can't help with that 😂 😂
Although I’ve already crossed my milestone, I’m still contemplating closing this card. I’ve retained it mainly for the purpose of referring to others and earning 500 coins through referrals. Beyond that, this card doesn’t serve any practical use for me.

ShanthiBabu

KF Rookie
I have a choice to choose between millenia and club privilege credit cards, so which one should I choose?

Choosing between the Millennia and Club Privilege credit cards from HDFC depends on your spending habits and benefits that align with your lifestyle.

1. HDFC Millennia Credit Card:

• Best for online shoppers.

• Rewards on purchases at Amazon, Flipkart, BookMyShow, etc.

• Cashback on spends like flight bookings and dining.

• Annual fee: ₹1,000 (waived on spending ₹1 lakh/year).

2. HDFC Club Privilege Credit Card:

• Best for lifestyle and travel perks.

• Access to airport lounges, discounts on dining, and exclusive rewards for frequent travelers.

• Complimentary insurance and other premium services.

• Annual fee: ₹500 (waived on spending ₹50,000/year).

If you’re more into shopping online, Millennia is a better fit. For lifestyle and travel benefits, Club Privilege offers a stronger package.

As for holding two HDFC credit cards, it is possible, but it depends on:

• Your credit score.

• Your income meeting their eligibility for the second card.

• Your relationship with the bank (existing loans or long-standing accounts help).

HDFC allows multiple cards, but they evaluate each application based on their policies. It’s advisable to consult with HDFC or check their website for eligibility to apply for two cards.

ShanthiBabu

KF Rookie
Choosing between the Millennia and Club Privilege credit cards from HDFC depends on your spending habits and benefits that align with your lifestyle.

1. HDFC Millennia Credit Card:

• Best for online shoppers.

• Rewards on purchases at Amazon, Flipkart, BookMyShow, etc.

• Cashback on spends like flight bookings and dining.

• Annual fee: ₹1,000 (waived on spending ₹1 lakh/year).

2. HDFC Club Privilege Credit Card:

• Best for lifestyle and travel perks.

• Access to airport lounges, discounts on dining, and exclusive rewards for frequent travelers.

• Complimentary insurance and other premium services.

• Annual fee: ₹500 (waived on spending ₹50,000/year).

If you’re more into shopping online, Millennia is a better fit. For lifestyle and travel benefits, Club Privilege offers a stronger package.

As for holding two HDFC credit cards, it is possible, but it depends on:

• Your credit score.

• Your income meeting their eligibility for the second card.

• Your relationship with the bank (existing loans or long-standing accounts help).

HDFC allows multiple cards, but they evaluate each application based on their policies. It’s advisable to consult with HDFC or check their website for eligibility to apply for two cards.