HDFC millennia is not offered

dishant512

KF Rookie
Hey HDFC is offering my money back plus credit card but I need millennia, my CIBIL score is 773 and still they are not giving it to me. I’ll be joining my company in September and then I’ll be employed so should I wait till then for millennia and get Amazon ICICI credit card for now or get the money back plus now ans upgrade later. Please guide me. Also is there any way I can still get Millenia card?

Karunakara

KF Expert
It is advised to take Money Back Plus and start relationship with the bank. It will enhance your credit score as well. Once you join employment it will be easier to get upgrade offer.

Skylar

KF Master
Hey HDFC is offering my money back plus credit card but I need millennia, my CIBIL score is 773 and still they are not giving it to me. I’ll be joining my company in September and then I’ll be employed so should I wait till then for millennia and get Amazon ICICI credit card for now or get the money back plus now ans upgrade later. Please guide me. Also is there any way I can still get Millenia card?
Do not take MB+
I know a lot people who have great credit history and premium cards from other banks and even having lacs in HDFC FD yet struck with MB+
One has 12L limit yet struck in MB+ no upgrades.
Better wait for a few months and see if you get Millennia.

If you are doing C2C then any card with above 1lac limit can get you Milennia card.

dishant512

KF Rookie
Do not take MB+
I know a lot people who have great credit history and premium cards from other banks and even having lacs in HDFC FD yet struck with MB+

If you are doing C2C then any card with above 1lac limit can get you Milennia card.
Thanks

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Do not take MB+

How does this C2C work? How is it done?