Hdfc swiggy CC

dg1

KF Ace
Hi All,

I am getting hdfc swiggy CC card free for 1st year. Is it a good offer to take.

Also after 1 year at the time of renewal can I negotiate with bank to offer this as Life time free. Any chance of getting this LTF after 1 year of use.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-30-02-38-42-14_fcda2657b11af9cf0a49a9d2ac2c6d74.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-30-02-38-42-14_fcda2657b11af9cf0a49a9d2ac2c6d74.jpg
    845.8 KB · Views: 31

ShahilD

KF Ace
The best approach is not to activate the card. When they call to ask why, simply say that the card doesn’t appeal to you—it’s not exciting or attractive enough. They might then offer you a lifetime free option to keep using the card

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hi All,

Also after 1 year at the time of renewal can I negotiate with bank to offer this as Life time free. Any chance of getting this LTF after 1 year of use.

Thanks in advance.
You can make more than 500 rs in the yr easily.. dont fret abt fee.. take the card and get value back.. the more LTF they give the more chances of devaluation.. loss is urs

Skylar

KF Master
The best approach is not to activate the card. When they call to ask why, simply say that the card doesn’t appeal to you—it’s not exciting or attractive enough. They might then offer you a lifetime free option to keep using the card
Previously, this used to work a couple of months ago. Thanks to YouTube videos and community forums, even banks are now aware of these tricks, and they no longer falling for this trick 😂

- There will be hard enquiry if you are okey with it. no harm in trying this trick.

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
Wait for LTF offer or follow advice of @ShahilD

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Previously, this used to work a couple of months ago. Thanks to YouTube videos and community forums, even banks are now aware of these tricks, and they no longer falling for this trick 😂

- There will be hard enquiry if you are okey with it. no harm in trying this trick.
Still works for some

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
ltf or otherwise... are u planning to derive the 3-3.5k cashback by spending 30-40k p. m? then it doesn't matter even if u pay 500..else if spend is not in the range then the card is like any other card.. few 100 per month.!!

Reactions: dg1

gagan43

KF Expert
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
In my case I’ve applied on the basis of paytm hdfc cr card which is 1.5 year old and i got a call from executive to do biometric kyc
After a application
I refused to do any kyc and application revoked
And after a month i got the notification that swiggy hdfc is LTF for you (in june 2024)
So i took it
Also applied for my sister and leave application in the middle
After few days she also got notification and message from swiggy app itself that it is now provided LTF

Attachments

• IMG_2226.png
    IMG_2226.png
    830.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited: