HDFC SWIGGY CREDIT CARD

NakulAgr

KF Rookie
I currently hold HDFC Business Moneyback credit card (11 months old). My Age is 20 years.

I tried applying the card through Swiggy app but soon after entering otp from HDFC bank it showed me a page that you are not eligible to apply for this card. I asked customer care they said they don't know.

Is there anyone with same situation as me ? is it due to age less than 21 years or what reason pls help me out
Should I apply through HDFC Bank Website ??

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-10-19 at 8.48.54 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-10-19 at 8.48.54 AM.jpeg
    31 KB · Views: 10

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
I currently hold HDFC Business Moneyback credit card (11 months old). My Age is 20 years.

I tried applying the card through Swiggy app but soon after entering otp from HDFC bank it showed me a page that you are not eligible to apply for this card. I asked customer care they said they don't know.

Is there anyone with same situation as me ? is it due to age less than 21 years or what reason pls help me out
Try applying after you turn 21. In the meantime, watch this video and work on increasing your credit score as much as possible:

Best of Luck ✌️

Skylar

KF Master
Hello everyone my cibil 728 shall I apply for Amazon pay credit card ??? Please reply
It is likely to be rejected. While I am not certain if the rule still applies, when I applied in 2022, a credit score of 760 or higher was required for online applications.

deveshnimwal

KF Rookie

May be you are not fulfilling any of their criteria. Try to read terms and conditions of ther card for eligibility criteria.

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Hello everyone my cibil 728 shall I apply for Amazon pay credit card ??? Please reply
Nahi hoga wo approve. Try getting any Credit Card of ICICI Bank like Platinum free wala, then use that on Amazon, tou will get pre-approved APay CC with merged limit with your existing ICICI card