HDFC Tata Neu Plus and Infinity Credit Card UPI Reward Changes Official Details

Nikhilkumar

KF Rookie
NeuCoins on UPI Transactions on Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank Credit Card:

1. What is changing in the Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank Credit Card UPI rewards program?

• Starting 01 August 2024, customers will earn 0.25% back as NeuCoins on eligible UPI transactions.
• Additionally, if you use Tata Neu UPI ID for the transaction, you will get extra 0.75% back as NeuCoins.
• The total monthly NeuCoins on eligible UPI transactions are capped at 500 NeuCoins.

2. How many NeuCoins will I earn for UPI transactions with my Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank Credit Card?
For eligible UPI transactions made with your Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank Credit Card, you will earn:
- 0.25% back as NeuCoins for transactions done using any UPI ID (Google Pay, PhonePe, Cred, etc.)
- Additional 0.75% back as NeuCoins if the transaction is done using the Tata Neu UPI ID.
- The total NeuCoins earned on eligible UPI transactions are capped to 500 NeuCoins per month

3. How are the reward points credited to my account?
• The 0.25% back as NeuCoins for all eligible UPI transactions will be credited by the bank in your credit card account.
• The additional 0.75% back for transactions done via Tata Neu UPI ID will be credited in the promised state immediately in your Tata Neu account and will be available to use in your account after 30 days.

4. What is the Tata Neu UPI ID and how can I get it?
The Tata Neu UPI ID is a unique UPI identifier provided by Tata Neu. You can create your Tata Neu UPI ID through the Tata Neu app. Simply follow the instructions in the app to set it up and link it to your Tata Neu HDFC Credit Card

Neucoins on UPI Transactions on Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card:

1. What is changing in the Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card UPI rewards program?
• Starting 01 August 2024, customers will earn 0.5% back as NeuCoins on eligible UPI transactions.
• Additionally, if you use Tata Neu UPI ID for the transaction, you will get extra 1% back as NeuCoins.
• The total monthly NeuCoins on eligible UPI transactions are capped at 500 NeuCoins.

2. How many NeuCoins will I earn for UPI transactions with my Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card?
For eligible UPI transactions made with your Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card, you will earn:
- 0.5% back as NeuCoins for transactions done using any UPI ID (Google Pay, PhonePe, Cred, etc.)
- Additional 1% back as NeuCoins if the transaction is done using the Tata Neu UPI ID.
- The total NeuCoins earned on eligible UPI transactions are capped to 500 NeuCoins per month

3. How are the reward points credited to my account?
• The 0.5% back as NeuCoins for all eligible UPI transactions will be credited by the bank in your credit card account.
• The additional 1% back for transactions done via Tata Neu UPI ID will be credited in the promised state immediately in your Tata Neu account and will be available to use in your account after 30 days

Attachments

• NeuCoins-Infinity.pdf
    50.4 KB · Views: 2
  • NeuCoins-Plus.pdf
    50.4 KB · Views: 1

Trilochan20

KF Expert
Got this message around that time and seriously got frustrated. Now have to link TATA Neu card to TATA Neu app to get full benefit. Well played by Tata Neu team.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-25 at 9.24.31 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-25 at 9.24.31 PM.png
    109.7 KB · Views: 1