HDFC Virtual Rupay card issue

S Lopes

KF Rookie
So a few months back I got a message from HDFC bank that I can get UPI virtual card linked to my millennia credit card and I have to share the same credit limit with millennia.
So I get the limit of 130000 for both cards.
But when I checked my credit score I see 2 different HDFC cards with 2 different 130000 limits.

So why is that ?

Should I close the upi card ?

If the bank is giving me the limit of 130000 then why it the credit score showing 260000 limit ?

S Lopes

KF Rookie
If you are getting more limit what is the harm in keeping it?
That's the issue the bank is not giving me the limit of 260000.
It is giving me 130000 for both cards but in my credit score statement CRIF it show that I have 2 cards 130000 each.

immukeshpatel

KF Rookie
You can See Upi card Number 16 digit or not ??? Because in My Upi card I can't see my Upi Rupay Biz virtual card, this is Bug.

Sumitjade0007

KF Rookie
So a few months back I got a message from HDFC bank that I can get UPI virtual card linked to my millennia credit card and I have to share the same credit limit with millennia.
So I get the limit of 130000 for both cards.
But when I checked my credit score I see 2 different HDFC cards with 2 different 130000 limits.

So why is that ?

Should I close the upi card ?

If the bank is giving me the limit of 130000 then why it the credit score showing 260000 limit ?
its normal . that credit score showing 2 different card .

sandipnandi16

KF Rookie
This is the way every bank is giving Free UPI card they merge the limit even n show it as two different cards in CIBIL, ICICI also does the same.

Only Indusind is correct, they ask to define a limit from your existing card limit minimum 30,000 is needed n creates a separate account in CIBIL

abhimarda

KF Mentor
This is the way every bank is giving Free UPI card they merge the limit even n show it as two different cards in CIBIL, ICICI also does the same.

Only Indusind is correct, they ask to define a limit from your existing card limit minimum 30,000 is needed n creates a separate account in CIBIL
IndusInd and SBI also does the same. I have the Prime card LTF and now they were offering me SimplySave LTF but I had to manually separate the limits. However I think a common limit is better as if you need to do a big transaction and your individual separate limits are not enough but one common limit is enough then we can do the transactions on any of the cards with shared limits.