HDFC worst banking Experience.

rakesh_coomar

KF Rookie
Hi People, below is the experience with HDFC credit cards
I am a have a account in HDFC since 8 years and many other products with 14 cards of other banks but I never got pre approved credit card. Marketing team of hdfc everytime applied for cards saying pre approved and everytime it got declined. I took the complaint to the highest level of hdfc then they approved a freedom card with 10k limit . So i request everyone to be aware of HDFC's inefficiency of deciding customers financial worthiness and then apply for hdfc cards.Since with every enquiry CIBIL goes Down.
The people in hdfc who ever decides the card limits are really the most idiot and low IQ men as they give high limit to person doing business with personal hdfc cards but will give 10 k to genuine people.

Skylar

KF Master
Hi People, below is the experience with HDFC credit cards
I am a have a account in HDFC since 8 years and many other products with 14 cards of other banks but I never got pre approved credit card. Marketing team of hdfc everytime applied for cards saying pre approved and everytime it got declined. I took the complaint to the highest level of hdfc then they approved a freedom card with 10k limit . So i request everyone to be aware of HDFC's inefficiency of deciding customers financial worthiness and then apply for hdfc cards.Since with every enquiry CIBIL goes Down.
The people in hdfc who ever decides the card limits are really the most idiot and low IQ men as they give high limit to person doing business with personal hdfc cards but will give 10 k to genuine people.
When did you open HDFC account? In college? or was it a salary account?