HDFC zero Balance Account

Raj2708

KF Expert
Hi Buddy!
What are the ways to open a HDFC account with MAB 0.
on website I found by doing FD for 1year your account will be Zero balance.
Example: HDFC Max saving account:
If I open this account and put 1.5 lakh for 1year and 1days. then is my account will be Zero AMB for lifetime or I have to repeat my FD for every year for using that as Zero balance.
I have this confusion.
Can any one write a proper T&C for understanding?
or,
Having such experience are welcome to share there thoughts...

TIA

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Hi Buddy!
What are the ways to open a HDFC account with MAB 0.
on website I found by doing FD for 1year your account will be Zero balance.
Example: HDFC Max saving account:
If I open this account and put 1.5 lakh for 1year and 1days. then is my account will be Zero AMB for lifetime or I have to repeat my FD for every year for using that as Zero balance.
I have this confusion.
Can any one write a proper T&C for understanding?
or,
Having such experience are welcome to share there thoughts...

TIA
Hey Buddy!

Ways to Open a HDFC Account with Zero MAB:
1. FD Option: You can open an HDFC Max Savings Account by making a FD for 1 year. This allows your account to have a zero balance requirement as long as the FD is active.

Example Scenario:
If you open an account and put ₹1.5 lakh in an FD for 1 year and 1 day, your account will have a zero balance requirement for that period. However, once the FD matures, you will need to renew it to continue enjoying the zero balance benefit. So, it's not a lifetime benefit; you need to repeat the FD every year to maintain the zero balance status.

Terms & Conditions:
- FD Renewal: To keep the zero balance benefit, you must renew your FD upon maturity.​
- Account Maintenance: If the FD is not renewed, the account will revert to the standard minimum balance requirements.​
- Interest Rates: The interest rates on the FD will be as per the prevailing rates at the time of renewal.​

Hope this clears up your confusion!

Raj2708

KF Expert
Hey Buddy!

Ways to Open a HDFC Account with Zero MAB:
1. FD Option: You can open an HDFC Max Savings Account by making a FD for 1 year. This allows your account to have a zero balance requirement as long as the FD is active.

Example Scenario:
If you open an account and put ₹1.5 lakh in an FD for 1 year and 1 day, your account will have a zero balance requirement for that period. However, once the FD matures, you will need to renew it to continue enjoying the zero balance benefit. So, it's not a lifetime benefit; you need to repeat the FD every year to maintain the zero balance status.

Terms & Conditions:
- FD Renewal: To keep the zero balance benefit, you must renew your FD upon maturity.​
- Account Maintenance: If the FD is not renewed, the account will revert to the standard minimum balance requirements.​
- Interest Rates: The interest rates on the FD will be as per the prevailing rates at the time of renewal.​

Hope this clears up your confusion!
Yaa, Thanks!

Raj2708

KF Expert
Any ways to open a Normal Saving account on zero AMB with only some initial funding which I withdraw later......

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Any ways to open a Normal Saving account on zero AMB with only some initial funding which I withdraw later......
In HDFC, Nope 😔
The best you can do is to open a HDFC Farmer's Savings A/C with MAB of ₹2500 via Online mode (not applicable in metro cities And in case of Semi Urban & Rural areas can be opened via branch executives which in most cases they don't)

msourya

KF Rookie
I'm 22 year old. Now I'm doing sip in HDFC nifty fifty index fund and having a Parag Parikh elss fund . I can manage some risk.. I'm doubtful about my portfolio .. how can I make a balanced portfolio.

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
I'm 22 year old. Now I'm doing sip in HDFC nifty fifty index fund and having a Parag Parikh elss fund . I can manage some risk.. I'm doubtful about my portfolio .. how can I make a balanced portfolio.
You can start by watching these videos to get a clearer understanding. Just remember, it’s important to make your own decisions when it comes to investments. It’s your money, so take responsibility and make the final call yourself1000028694.jpg1000028692.jpg1000028696.jpg1000028700.jpg1000028698.jpg

Watch, Learn & DYOR ✌️

Raj2708

KF Expert
In HDFC, Nope 😔
The best you can do is to open a HDFC Farmer's Savings A/C with MAB of ₹2500 via Online mode (not applicable in metro cities And in case of Semi Urban & Rural areas can be opened via branch executives which in most cases they don't)
There are two option in Farmer Account. Can you please type which is best and what's the process of online account opening..... are they opening now...

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
There are two option in Farmer Account. Can you please type which is best and what's the process of online account opening..... are they opening now...
What 2 option???
  1. Just search HDFC account open online on your browser
  2. Click hdfc link
  3. Select Savings Farmer account
  4. Fill necessary details and do video KYC or offline branch KYC using application reference number

1000028835.jpg1000028833.jpg1000028831.jpg

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
2option are :basic saving bank deposit account- farmer
Kishan saving club

but got it how to open it.
2 months ago, I opened my cousin's account then their were no such options.
Please provide the screenshot, so I can understand better the latest changes.

Good Luck for Account Opening 👍

Raj2708

KF Expert
2 months ago, I opened my cousin's account then their were no such options.
Please provide the screenshot, so I can understand better the latest changes.

Good Luck for Account Opening 👍

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-09-01 at 15.27.18.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-09-01 at 15.27.18.jpeg
    42.4 KB · Views: 4