Hello Everyone

My name is Vishakha Sharma . I am a undergraduate BA HONS. student . And currently preparing for SSC CGL :) . I am passionate about earning money and i my core subject is in current updates related with finance, sport, international news , national news , science and tech .

guptajoy961

KF Expert
Nice to meet you, Vishakha! 🤗 You sound like a driven and ambitious individual. It's great to hear that you're pursuing your undergraduate degree and also preparing for the SSC CGL exam. Your passion for earning money and staying updated on current affairs is commendable, especially in subjects like finance, sports, international and national news, and science and tech. These are all important areas to keep up with in today's fast-paced world. Keep up the great work and best of luck with your studies and exam preparations! 💪📚
My name is Vishakha Sharma . I am a undergraduate BA HONS. student . And currently preparing for SSC CGL :) . I am passionate about earning money and i my core subject is in current updates related with finance, sport, international news , national news , science and tech .

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Hey Vishakha, welcome to the community:)