Help needed

I have been using a credit card for the last 3 years, mistakenly one late payment by one day as I changed my billing cycle date and it didn't update in cred app. Due to this my credit score is hit by 50 points please suggest me what to do ? Shall I stop applying for credit cards for one year ?
I was supposed to apply for amex as my credit score was 810 earlier. Your suggestions will be very helpful for me 🙏🏻
(P s. That credit card was from ICICI Amazon which has my highest limit of 2.2l but my utilisation in that card was merely 5%.)

zacobite

KF Mentor
I have been using a credit card for the last 3 years, mistakenly one late payment by one day as I changed my billing cycle date and it didn't update in cred app. Due to this my credit score is hit by 50 points please suggest me what to do ? Shall I stop applying for credit cards for one year ?
I was supposed to apply for amex as my credit score was 810 earlier. Your suggestions will be very helpful for me 🙏🏻
(P s. That credit card was from ICICI Amazon which has my highest limit of 2.2l but my utilisation in that card was merely 5%.)
it will settle soon.. One time One. day is a. minor miss.. Dont worry.. Dont miss again.. will stabilize soon.. Upto 3 days you get grace period also... 50 Points maybe for some other reason