Hi

FOR long time investment in mutual funds you can invest in index funds like nifty 50 and bank nifty as they are likely to be less risky than other type of funds and their past record and performance have shown good returns

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
I don't have specific information regarding Quant Mutual Fund being under SEBI investigation. However, it's important to note that regulatory statuses and investigations can change over time.
1721062144947.png

From what I understood from different sources, quant fund managers allegedly had received information about future market movements and used those to make profit. However, like you mentioned, we will have to wait and see. I do not recommend investing in quant funds till the investigation is complete.

Reactions: SKD
View attachment 1199

From what I understood from different sources, quant fund managers allegedly had received information about future market movements and used those to make profit. However, like you mentioned, we will have to wait and see. I do not recommend investing in quant funds till the investigation is complete.
Yeah, there are also many other good funds like Nippon India, HDFC Funds and many others. Quant is not the only one to invest in.