High interest rate fd

Hello all of you I can invest money in fd. Which is the best bank, and time period to invest . I am 23 year old and I can save 1.5 lac . Please guide

Although there are better investment options than FD, If you want to invest in FD, highest rates are given by small finance banks like suryoday, utkarsh, shivalik and like. Deposits in these banks are insured upto 5 lakh in aggregate through DICGC

shashu_1107

KF Rookie
Hello all of you I can invest money in fd. Which is the best bank, and time period to invest . I am 23 year old and I can save 1.5 lac . Please guide
Till my knowledge, how much I know.
FD is the option which has least risk(almost no) of lossing the rate.. but the returns are low.
Second is Nifty stocks or large company stocks.. even they have midium risk of loss but might give higher returns in decades.

Skylar

KF Master
Where can you guide
What are those? MF, Stocks?

- See I have said 9 years is too long for your money to double.
- If you want it to multiple faster find other ways at least 15% return so your money doubles in 5 years.

(7/8% FD will take 8/9 years to double)

Now, MF or Stocks etc etc its up too you do your research find reliable once you are young 23 years old take risk.

sunita

KF Rookie
its better to open a PPF account and deposit 1.5 lakhs per year. Its risk free and will be considered under 80C, means no tax on the amount saved.

bhumi9377

KF Rookie
23year old why invest money in FD & Bond which gives 9% to 11% .And Also SIP & SWP
It will take 8 to 9 years for your 1lac 50k to double.

Skylar

KF Master
1lac 50k

Safe: FD for 10 years you'll get - 3lac (7% interest)

High Risk - Equity, Small-case

15% CAGR 10 years - you'll make 6Lac
20% CAGR for 10 years - you'll make 9Lac
30% CAGR for 10 years - you'll make 30Lac
40% CAGR for 10 years - you'll make 43Lac
*roughly

Qubit

KF Ace
Although investing in FD at this age is not advisable but it depends for what purpose you are investing.

For growth - Not advisable, explore other options like Equity (mutual funds or stocks)
For keeping your emergency fund - A good option because of its safety and liquidity

You can do something called FD laddering which is a strategy that involves spreading out your funds in FDs over different periods to optimize returns and maintain liquidity.