Home loan for a freelancer

Centuryblack9

KF Rookie
Hi Guys,

I quite my job 5 years back and since then I started freelancing (on Fiverr). This January I registered my business as proprietorship firm and before this I had received all my earnings on my personal bank account only. This year, I'm planning to get a home loan. I'm not sure what all details/documentation I need to prepare before discussing with the bank guys. Any advice would really help.

P.S.: Since, I was working on an individual level, I never had any balance sheet or P&L statement.

Thank you.

Skylar

KF Master
Hi Guys,

I quite my job 5 years back and since then I started freelancing (on Fiverr). This January I registered my business as proprietorship firm and before this I had received all my earnings on my personal bank account only. This year, I'm planning to get a home loan. I'm not sure what all details/documentation I need to prepare before discussing with the bank guys. Any advice would really help.

P.S.: Since, I was working on an individual level, I never had any balance sheet or P&L statement.

Thank you.
I believe you can get a home loan as your land/house you are building will be the collateral.
problem would be negotiating interest rates.

Kalyan

KF Ace
Hi Guys,

Thank you.
Basis your ITR and banking you will be able to get a loan...