Home Loan Query

kou_chak

KF Ace
Hi All,

I am planning to buy an apartment in my hometown, the one I'm planning to buy just started building. The builder is like, don't worry we can help you get the loan and stuff. My query is that is it cheaper interest rate in this type of building? Also, is it fine to seat with the ones builder is trying to tag me with.

Teja-

KF Ace
Hi All,

I am planning to buy an apartment in my hometown, the one I'm planning to buy just started building. The builder is like, don't worry we can help you get the loan and stuff. My query is that is it cheaper interest rate in this type of building? Also, is it fine to seat with the ones builder is trying to tag me with. It depends upon location of construction, basically for commission builders will stick you , what ever loan available , high interest charges, it will also depends upon your credit history, accuracy of payment Paid, your credit score etc, try to go bank by yourself inquiring about the loan details, how much they can provide, what is the interest percentage etc ..

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hi All,

I am planning to buy an apartment in my hometown, the one I'm planning to buy just started building. The builder is like, don't worry we can help you get the loan and stuff. My query is that is it cheaper interest rate in this type of building? Also, is it fine to seat with the ones builder is trying to tag me with.
loan is not cheap on building type.. it can be cheaper on ur credit score / amount if loan and your negotiation skills.. do your own checks on whr to take loan from.. if reputed builder reputable bank u can chk builder tieup also as an option

arvindfinloan

KF Rookie
rate of interest depends first on ur firstly on ur credit score, Job Category pvt/ govt , and also depends on ur valid property papers (depends on locality area) like Form 4 else