Home Loan Query

Maxwel

KF Rookie
I recently applied for home loan in Bajaj Finance, shared all my documents discussed regarding the ROI which was told to me to be 8.65

Now after all the process they are telling me that their ROI has changed and now they will only be able to offer me 8.70 ROI or 8.65 ROI if I take the insurance from them.

Is there anything that I can do to convince them to the same ROI which is 8.65 without insurance.

I don't have that much time left to look for another NBFC now.

zacobite

KF Mentor
I recently applied for home loan in Bajaj Finance, shared all my documents discussed regarding the ROI which was told to me to be 8.65

Now after all the process they are telling me that their ROI has changed and now they will only be able to offer me 8.70 ROI or 8.65 ROI if I take the insurance from them.

Is there anything that I can do to convince them to the same ROI which is 8.65 without insurance.

I don't have that much time left to look for another NBFC now.
take loan.. don't buy insurance..0.5% is not big difference.. then you can transfer out later.. i am assuming you have lower eligibility so u went to bajaj instead of banks..

Maxwel

KF Rookie
take loan.. don't buy insurance..0.5% is not big difference.. then you can transfer out later.. i am assuming you have lower eligibility so u went to bajaj instead of banks..
My Cibil is 794 but the flat that I'm buying is a freehold and does not have government approved map which is why the only option that I have is NBFCs, 0.5 percent does make a difference and it's more about trust and integrity

zacobite

KF Mentor
My Cibil is 794 but the flat that I'm buying is a freehold and does not have government approved map which is why the only option that I have is NBFCs, 0.5 percent does make a difference and it's more about trust and integrity
v risky.. 0.5 doesn't make a diff if u switch soon.. bajaj is reliable.. take it now.. switch later.
u shd definitely negotiate.. dont buy insurance