Home loan

Ajju2star

KF Rookie
Please guide. I want home loan.
Home loan criteria for salaried and self-employed individuals differ mainly in documentation and income verification. Salaried individuals typically need to provide salary slips, bank statements, and employment proof, demonstrating a stable income. For self-employed applicants, banks require income tax returns, profit and loss statements, and business continuity proof, often scrutinizing business stability and income consistency. Both groups need a good credit score, meet age criteria, and sometimes provide collateral or guarantors depending on the loan amount and terms.

AkAggarwal

KF Rookie
Hello all, I recently join the community. I have a query related to Hoam Loan.

My family is going to purchase a flat .
Q1 : My parents will be the owner (query: should I include only my mother or both parents as owner)
Note: we are claiming HRA on my mother name.
Q2 : I am going to apply loan on my name but property will be register on my parents name. so, I am eligible to take benefit in tax?

Hello all, I recently join the community. I have a query related to Hoam Loan.

My family is going to purchase a flat .
Q1 : My parents will be the owner (query: should I include only my mother or both parents as owner)
Note: we are claiming HRA on my mother name.
Q2 : I am going to apply loan on my name but property will be register on my parents name. so, I am eligible to take benefit in tax?
Can you contact me in telegram @kathadmilap456