Home loan

Vivek3117

KF Rookie
I dont have any savings ....but i want to buy a house .....its costing 45 lakhs ....i will take home loan for all the money .....i can afford emi...
should i go for it or not ?

luciferocious

KF Mentor
you can get upto 90% loan only for most cases. but if you have some personal relations with the loan approver then you may get 100% loan using home interiors and all

I any case you need cash to pay govt stamp duty which will not be part of loan

I am no expert

AlertsByVivek

KF Expert
I dont have any savings ....but i want to buy a house .....its costing 45 lakhs ....i will take home loan for all the money .....i can afford emi...
Nowadays Bajaj provides loan for everything even for stamp duty and other expenses too. For 40 year tenure I have heard with one of the builder agent. (not confirmed personally)

Kindly you can ask the any bajaj home loan agent.

Vivek3117

KF Rookie
you can get upto 90% loan only for most cases. but if you have some personal relations with the loan approver then you may get 100% loan using home interiors and all

I any case you need cash to pay govt stamp duty which will not be part of loan

I am no expert
okay thanks

Kalyan

KF Ace
100% loan possible subject to market value being 75%. Basis your income profile it can be worked out.