How long does SBI Card take to process and delivery a credit card?

I applied for SBI SimplySave credit card a week ago. Still the application is under review and verification.

Is this the speed with which SBI operated or am I expecting too much? Are there any better banks that offer similar benefits?

Skylar

KF Master
I applied for SBI SimplySave credit card a week ago. Still the application is under review and verification.

Is this the speed with which SBI operated or am I expecting too much? Are there any better banks that offer similar benefits?
Their official site states that the application process takes 25-35 days, and card delivery takes 7-14 days. However, recently, some individuals have been receiving faster approvals through the new SBI Sprint portal.

shehzad Ahmed

KF Rookie

It actually take a bit longer than usual, i have got my simply save just 20 days ago it took me about a week or so , u can contact Customer care also , in the review period they may come for adress varification (which was in my case) after that it take only 1/2 day to complete your review and u will get ur card immediately (for physical card to reach you it took 4/5 days )