How make kotak credit card lifetime free

Nndutta

KF Rookie
I have KOTAK ZEN SIGNATURE Credit Card. This card annual fee around 1500 when i spend 150000 previous year to wave of fee.
This card not so valuable i don't like spend this card. I want to make this card lifetime free. How i make this card lifetime free please tell me.

Now i also khow that kotak not issue new Credit Card because of rbi ban. Kotak heard our request.

I have KOTAK ZEN SIGNATURE Credit Card. This card annual fee around 1500 when i spend 150000 previous year to wave of fee.
This card not so valuable i don't like spend this card. I want to make this card lifetime free. How i make this card lifetime free please tell me.

Now i also khow that kotak not issue new Credit Card because of rbi ban. Kotak heard our request.
You can request the customer care to make it LTF. Try calling them up and tell them that you want to close this card. If they want to retain you then they might offer you and option to upgrade or downgrade the card or give an option to make it LTF. But this is a risk if they don't want to retain you the card might be closed. So it's totally up to you to try it or let it be.

Nndutta

KF Rookie
You can request the customer care to make it LTF. Try calling them up and tell them that you want to close this card. If they want to retain you then they might offer you and option to upgrade or downgrade the card or give an option to make it LTF. But this is a risk if they don't want to retain you the card might be closed. So it's totally up to you to try it or let it be.
Okey i try. Today i call customer care. What happen i talk later

Nndutta

KF Rookie
All the best. Hope you get the card as LTF.
After call and tall them i want close the credit card for high annual fee. If they make my card lifetime free i don't close the card. They transfer my call card retention team they convert my card to a lifetime free. Thank you for giving helpful opinion.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240502_171323_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240502_171323_Gmail.jpg
    657.2 KB · Views: 17
After call and tall them i want close the credit card for high annual fee. If they make my card lifetime free i don't close the card. They transfer my call card retention team they convert my card to a lifetime free. Thank you for giving helpful opinion.
Cool. Glad I could help.

I got this card as an upgrade from my Old Kotak 811 card [ unsecured variant ], which has an annual fee of 500 + joining fee. I told the retention team to I want to close this CC as I am not getting any good value from it, and I already have Kotak Myntra CC.

So they offered me this CC with LTF variant. The only thing best about this card is it provides good value back on jewelry purchase. For 12000 gold Earring purchase I got around 300rs as return. [ Got points then converted them to cash ].

They told me it has free airport lounge access, both international and Domestic. [ but there's a catch , for LTF variant you can only avail free lounge access you need to spend certain amount in the last quarter. I learned this at the Lounge area in Delhi, when free lounge access was denied on this card ].