How to confirm my Swiggy HDFC card is LTF

Hanush Kumar

KF Expert
I applied for Swiggy HDFC card as I received the LTF offer on Swiggy app and on email.

Now I received the card as well. But I don't know whether I received it as LTF or not. How do I confirm that?

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
I applied for Swiggy HDFC card as I received the LTF offer on Swiggy app and on email.

Now I received the card as well. But I don't know whether I received it as LTF or not. How do I confirm that?
Write an enquiry mail regarding the same with all the screenshots/documents supporting your issue to following HDFC Customer Service email: 1000031611.jpg
Thus providing a solid proof that your CC is LTF for future reference ✌️

Pro Tip: Use AI to write a formal email regarding the same.

sudhakarcool

KF Rookie
You can also check it out from the Swiggy app itself. Go to your profile settings screen and find your Swiggy credit card link there. Click on this and scroll down to see your card's key details. Please see the attached card screenshot for reference. Hope it helps. Cheers.

Attachments

• swiggy.png
    swiggy.png
    179.7 KB · Views: 24

Hanush Kumar

KF Expert
You can also check it out from the Swiggy app itself. Go to your profile settings screen and find your Swiggy credit card link there. Click on this and scroll down to see your card's key details. Please see the attached card screenshot for reference. Hope it helps. Cheers.
Got it... It's indeed LTF. Thanks for letting me know this way!