How to get HDFC Millenia credit card

arvindfinloan

KF Rookie
How to get HDFC Millenia credit card as HDFC Bank's site only recommending 4 card i.e. hdfc swiggy, moneyback plus, Indian oil and freedom?
if u have salary a/c in HDFC they will offer Millenia directly as per ur credit score and other than the hdfc card u mentioned Millenia is best coz not every time for long u stays on swiggy as always so save ur money for productive materials, fees 590/- and other than IDFC might also be a good option too.

HDFC swiggy would better than Millenia - Direct cashback settlement in statement.
and card fee is 590/-
I agree, swiggy card is good in terms of fees and accelerated reward structure, however there are some discount offers that can be availed through a core credit card instead of co branded. That's why I want millenia card.

if u have salary a/c in HDFC they will offer Millenia directly as per ur credit score and other than the hdfc card u mentioned Millenia is best coz not every time for long u stays on swiggy as always so save ur money for productive materials, fees 590/- and other than IDFC might also be a good option too.
Yes, Millenia is great but there's no credit card in idfc bank that gives 5% cashback or reward, it hardly gives 1% and 10x reward on purchases over 20k. And I don't spend more than 20k from a single card.

Skylar

KF Master
Which IDFC card you are suggesting elaborate :unsure:

Skylar

KF Master
I agree, swiggy card is good in terms of fees and accelerated reward structure, however there are some discount offers that can be availed through a core credit card instead of co branded. That's why I want millenia card.
Yes, I completely agree that we need a core card first.

I was merely comparing that I find the HDFC Swiggy card to be more ergonomic, as it does not have redemption charges, minimum redemption criteria, or other complications that the Millennia card has.