How to get HDFC Swiggy Credit Card LTF?

1p2tv

KF Ace
I have been using Swiggy for quite a long time. I also use it regularly (2 - 3 orders per week). However, Swiggy only shows the card with fees. I am not getting the LTF offer.

One thing to note is that I do not have an HDFC bank account or credit card.

Is it possible for me to get this card as LTF? If yes, please state how.

Skylar

KF Master
I have been using Swiggy for quite a long time. I also use it regularly (2 - 3 orders per week). However, Swiggy only shows the card with fees. I am not getting the LTF offer.

One thing to note is that I do not have an HDFC bank account or credit card.

Is it possible for me to get this card as LTF? If yes, please state how.
Personally, I use Swiggy and Instamart 2-3 times a week, and I’ve used dined-out once. Interestingly, I received a lifetime free (LTF) offer during that week. While there’s no known trick, it’s possible that Swiggy offers LTF card to users who engage with all their services.

Additionally, it’s worth noting that if you start with a cobranded card, obtaining HDFC core cards in the future may be challenging.

1p2tv

KF Ace
Additionally, it’s worth noting that if you start with a cobranded card, obtaining HDFC core cards in the future may be challenging.
Really? Why is that? Please elaborate.

So I should not go for this card as my first HDFC card then?

Skylar

KF Master
Really? Why is that? Please elaborate.

So I should not go for this card as my first HDFC card then?
HDFC typically permits only one core card. If you already hold a co-branded card and apply for a core card, the application processors may notice your existing card and reject your application. In such cases, you’ll need to email them, explain the situation, and persistently follow up until you successfully obtain the core card.