How to get max out of my credit card portfolio?

shalabh

KF Rookie
I do most offline transactions, and online transactions for travel. Currently I have all LTF CCs and list contains:
1. One card CC
2. Axis Neo CC
3. ICICI Amazon pay CC
4. ICICI Sapphiro CC
5. IDFC Wealth CC
6. IDFC Select CC

Which card should I stop using, which card should I use for which purpose?
What all other credit cards I can add which will be best for me?

Last edited:

Skylar

KF Master
You can Buy Gift Cards on ONE CARD App!
Value Back percentanges.

Online:
Swiggy - 5%
Amazon - 1.5%
Flipkart - 3%
Myntra - 6%
Ajio - 4%
Tata Cliq - 2%

Instore: (Offline)
Reliance trends - 10%
Baskin and Robin's- 10%
BBQ- 5%
Domino's- 5%
Book my show and PvR - 2%
Bata - 10%
Fastrack - 10%
Kalyan Jewelry- 2%
Levis - 8%

Gudla Deepak

KF Rookie
Maximizing the benefits from your credit card portfolio involves a strategic approach to using your cards. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your credit cards:

1. Understand Your Cards: Know the rewards and benefits each card offers. This includes cashback percentages, points, miles, and special perks like airport lounge access or hotel status.
  2. Use the Right Card for the Right Purchase: Align your spending with the card that offers the best rewards for that category. For example, use a card with high dining rewards when eating out.
  3. Take Advantage of Sign-Up Bonuses: Many cards offer bonuses for spending a certain amount within the first few months of opening an account.
  4. Pay Attention to Quarterly Bonuses: Some cards offer rotating quarterly categories that provide extra cashback or points.
  5. Leverage Shopping Portals: Use your credit card’s shopping portals for additional rewards when shopping online.
  6. Utilize Dining Rewards Programs: Register your card with dining rewards programs to earn extra points when dining out.
  7. Combine Points: If you have multiple cards from the same issuer, you might be able to combine points for bigger redemptions.
  8. Pay Balances in Full: To avoid interest charges, pay off your balances in full each month.
  9. Review Your Portfolio Regularly: Assess your cards annually to ensure they still fit your spending habits and goals
Remember, the best strategy depends on your individual spending habits and financial goals. It’s also important to read the terms and conditions for each card to fully understand how to maximize your rewards.

Last edited by a moderator:

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Maximizing the benefits from your credit card portfolio involves a strategic approach to using your cards. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your credit cards:

1. Understand Your Cards: Know the rewards and benefits each card offers. This includes cashback percentages, points, miles, and special perks like airport lounge access or hotel status.
  2. Use the Right Card for the Right Purchase: Align your spending with the card that offers the best rewards for that category. For example, use a card with high dining rewards when eating out.
  3. Take Advantage of Sign-Up Bonuses: Many cards offer bonuses for spending a certain amount within the first few months of opening an account.
  4. Pay Attention to Quarterly Bonuses: Some cards offer rotating quarterly categories that provide extra cashback or points.
  5. Leverage Shopping Portals: Use your credit card’s shopping portals for additional rewards when shopping online.
  6. Utilize Dining Rewards Programs: Register your card with dining rewards programs to earn extra points when dining out.
  7. Combine Points: If you have multiple cards from the same issuer, you might be able to combine points for bigger redemptions.
  8. Pay Balances in Full: To avoid interest charges, pay off your balances in full each month.
  9. Review Your Portfolio Regularly: Assess your cards annually to ensure they still fit your spending habits and goals
Remember, the best strategy depends on your individual spending habits and financial goals. It’s also important to read the terms and conditions for each card to fully understand how to maximize your rewards.
Chatgpt reply copy paste