How to get Tata new Infinity , Getting approved for Plus again and again ?

Anmoll07

KF Rookie
Hi , I have AMEX trifecta , I have a good credit score but still getting approved for Tata Neu plus again and again , But I want the infinity variant , How to get it ? If there is any tip or trick , Please help . Thanks

launchcraft

KF Mentor
I suggest first apply to the PLUS variant and get that card after using it for few months get an upgrade to INFINITY.
Another thing you can do is while applying for NEU PLUS you will get verified multiple times and will be shared the details about the card, just tell them you want INFINITY as you spends and usage is more.

Skylar

KF Master
Hi , I have AMEX trifecta , I have a good credit score but still getting approved for Tata Neu plus again and again , But I want the infinity variant , How to get it ? If there is any tip or trick , Please help . Thanks
If your existing card limit is above 1.5L or having a card from HDFC that is in the premium card category you'll get the option for Neu Infinity.

Anmoll07

KF Rookie
I have a lot of spends which revolve around tata ecosystem , and AMEX has that acceptance issue. That's why need a credit card with good reward rates.That's why Tata Neu , It solved multiple issues at once .