How to improve CIBIL score, which is too low

I want to improve my friend's mother's CIBIL score, but its so low that if she takes a loan, the interest will be so high because she took a loan from something, and because of some personal issues, she cannot repay it, and her account will also get negative. and the loan is running until now, in 2020. What should I do?

Skylar

KF Master
I want to improve my friend's mother's CIBIL score, but its so low that if she takes a loan, the interest will be so high because she took a loan from something, and because of some personal issues, she cannot repay it, and her account will also get negative. and the loan is running until now, in 2020. What should I do?
What is the current credit score?
Consider paying off existing loans promptly and avoiding new loans for the next 2 to 3 years.
If they have credit cards, consistently using them and making timely payments can positively impact their credit score. However, the timeline for improvement depends on their credit history. If their credit history spans more than 5 years, they may see improvements within 18 months. Otherwise, it could take over 3 years.

What is the current credit score?
Consider paying off existing loans promptly and avoiding new loans for the next 2 to 3 years.
If they have credit cards, consistently using them and making timely payments can positively impact their credit score. However, the timeline for improvement depends on their credit history. If their credit history spans more than 5 years, they may see improvements within 18 months. Otherwise, it could take over 3 years.
Sir I don't know about the credit score
they do not have credit card either; they use online payment