How to know remaining Lounge access credit?

meet81193

KF Rookie
I have multiple credit cards which have Airport lounge access. It's embarrassing to know that i have completed all my lounge access credit after swiping all my different card. Is there a way i can get to know the number of free pending airport lounge access credit before heading towards the lounge?

Gajendrakumar

KF Mentor
I have multiple credit cards which have Airport lounge access. It's embarrassing to know that i have completed all my lounge access credit after swiping all my different card. Is there a way i can get to know the number of free pending airport lounge access credit before heading towards the lounge?
So far by registering in Dreamfolks app/site only you can view the remaining/used lounge access easily.

Shubham

KF Ace
I heard that there is an option to book lounge access in advance so that at the airport I do not have to swipe my card. Only show me the confirmation mail that I have already booked the long access online. Is it working?

launchcraft

KF Mentor
Dreamfolks is a good option to check lounge access on your cards...I have tried it