How to link UPI for add on card holders

I got two credit cards with add on cards for my wife.

The cards: HDFC IOCL and SBI Simply Save.

Both of them are Rupay Credit Cards.

While I could setup the UPI for my cards, I can't do the same for my wife. Are there any tips to enable this? Would visiting the bank branch help?

While I could setup the UPI for my cards, I can't do the same for my wife. Are there any tips to enable this? Would visiting the bank branch help?
Check if you can register your wife's mobile number against the AddOn card. Ideally, it should work then.

Skylar

KF Master

Heard OTP's will come to add on card number for HDFC but for SBI add on card OTP will be coming to main card holder :unsure:
Regarding the UPI linking HDFC has fixed it for add on members :unsure:

Heard OTP's will come to add on card number for HDFC but for SBI add on card OTP will be coming to main card holder :unsure:
Regarding the UPI linking HDFC has fixed it for add on members :unsure:
HDFC used to have the same card number for both primary & addon cards. My Tata Neu Infinity card number is same for Primary & AddOn cards. So, no option to set different mobile numbers. But, when they issued Regalia Gold, I got different card number for the Primary & AddOn cards.

Last edited: