How to make HDFC millenia CC LTF?

hemanthbn

KF Ace
Hello Frds,

I am using HDFC Millenia CC from past 7 to 8 years, I want to make it a LTF , is there any possibility, kindly let me know if any

Note: I don't have savings bank acc with HDFC

Skylar

KF Master
Hello Frds,

I am using HDFC Millenia CC from past 7 to 8 years, I want to make it a LTF , is there any possibility, kindly let me know if any

Note: I don't have savings bank acc with HDFC
Write a mail to HDFC CS requesting to make it LTF that is the only option bro.
Tell them you are holding this card form 8years and ask them consider your spends and make it LTF.

Skylar

KF Master
Subject: Request for Lifetime Free (LTF) Status for My HDFC Card

Dear HDFC Customer Service,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to request that my HDFC card be upgraded to lifetime free (LTF) status. I have been a loyal customer for the past 8 years, and during this time, I have consistently used my card for various transactions.

Considering my long association with HDFC and my spending patterns, I kindly request that you consider making my card LTF. I believe this would be a fair and beneficial arrangement for both parties. Please review my account history and take my request into consideration.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I appreciate your prompt assistance.

Sincerely, [Your Full Name] [Your HDFC Card last four number]

Credit Cards : customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com

hemanthbn

KF Ace

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to request that my HDFC card be upgraded to lifetime free (LTF) status. I have been a loyal customer for the past 8 years, and during this time, I have consistently used my card for various transactions.

Considering my long association with HDFC and my spending patterns, I kindly request that you consider making my card LTF. I believe this would be a fair and beneficial arrangement for both parties. Please review my account history and take my request into consideration.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I appreciate your prompt assistance.

Great thanks bro, will do it right away

dipesh@1503

KF Rookie
apka koi utility bill jaise lightbill gas bill ya koi life insurance policy customer care number par phone karke add karva lijiye aur uska payment automatic apke card me cut ho jayega aur ye hdfc ka rules ke jab tak apki smartpay facility enable rahegi tab tak ye life time free card rahega me ne millenia aur infinity tata ka dono me isi tarah se lifetime free Kiya he mere do sal se ekbhi annual fees nahi lagi

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-30-22-37-25-53_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-30-22-37-25-53_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    604.3 KB · Views: 48

Skylar

KF Master
apka koi utility bill jaise lightbill gas bill ya koi life insurance policy customer care number par phone karke add karva lijiye aur uska payment automatic apke card me cut ho jayega aur ye hdfc ka rules ke jab tak apki smartpay facility enable rahegi tab tak ye life time free card rahega me ne millenia aur infinity tata ka dono me isi tarah se lifetime free Kiya he mere do sal se ekbhi annual fees nahi lagi
Date in the screen shot is of July 2022, Is that trick still working?

hemanthbn

KF Ace
Nice trick, if this feasible still, I will try

hemanthbn

KF Ace

This idea flopped bro, they denied levy membership fees

hp_ca

KF Rookie
Brahmastra idea : Just email them that you want to close this card , as you are getting better services elsewhere as lifetime free. They will do it LTF. 🎉