How to pay HDFC Credit Card with Other Bank Debit Card

Dear All, Needed some Advice, I usually pay my indus bank credit through my SBI Bank Rhodium Debit card, it gives me a fair amount of points for a month (1point ) for every 100 spent). Usually with these points I can comfortably charge my mothers prepaid mobile topup for a month. But I have always wondered that I am not able to do the same with my HDFC CC, it does not allow me to make payment with rest alone other bank Debit card but not even with its own HDFC Bank Debit card. I would like to know from your wisdom. Is it possible that I pay HDFC CC Bills through other bank Credit card and then make payment of that CC with my SBI Rhodium Debit card enabeling me to earn double the points. Any suggestion from your side will be really helpful.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Dear All, Needed some Advice, I usually pay my indus bank credit through my SBI Bank Rhodium Debit card, it gives me a fair amount of points for a month (1point ) for every 100 spent). Usually with these points I can comfortably charge my mothers prepaid mobile topup for a month. But I have always wondered that I am not able to do the same with my HDFC CC, it does not allow me to make payment with rest alone other bank Debit card but not even with its own HDFC Bank Debit card. I would like to know from your wisdom. Is it possible that I pay HDFC CC Bills through other bank Credit card and then make payment of that CC with my SBI Rhodium Debit card enabeling me to earn double the points. Any suggestion from your side will be really helpful.
Paying credit card bill by other credit card without charges is not possible. Aside that, you can pay your HDFC credit card bill from HDFC debit card in SBI Unipay.

Mobikiwik is also a good option if paying through debit card for rewards point.
Correct me if I am wrong
Paying credit card bill by other credit card without charges is not possible. Aside that, you can pay your HDFC credit card bill from HDFC debit card in SBI Unipay.
On my next bill let me try paying from SBI UNI Pay and with Mobikiwik will share my experience soon. Thanks for your response.