How to request for credit balance refund from Flipkart Axis credit card.

tinkuchamp

KF Rookie
Hello guys!.....
I am new here.
I have almost 2k credit balance refund in my Flipkart Axis Bank Credit card.
I ordered something and later cancelled the order but i already paid the paid the amount to card.
After getting the refund from the credit card now I have over 2k credit balance in my card.
Please tell me the process to apply for the refund from Flipkart Axis Bank Credit card.
Thanks in advance.

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Hello guys!.....
I am new here.
I ordered something and later cancelled the order but i already paid the paid the amount to card.
After getting the refund from the credit card now I have over 2k credit balance in my card.
Please tell me the process to apply for the refund from Flipkart Axis Bank Credit card.
Thanks in advance.
Contact Customer Care via Call or Email, or just visit your nearest branch regarding the same.

Important Points:
  • Processing Time: Refunds typically take 5-10 business days to process.
  • Documentation: Keep any receipts or documentation related to the transaction and refund request for reference.

Skylar

KF Master
Hello guys!.....
I am new here.
Thanks in advance.
Bro, why not use the amount instead of applying for a refund? :unsure:

Skylar

KF Master
I just want to know if it is possible or not. Using the amount is the last option.

I got this message when I was in a similar scenario a couple of months back.
"You have a credit balance of INR 613/- on your Axis Bank Credit Card no. XX. Call 18001035577 to place your refund request."

tinkuchamp

KF Rookie
Hello guys!.....
I am new here.
Thanks in advan
It's done.
Thanks guys!
Your Service Request no. XXXXXXXXX for credit balance refund has been registered & will be completed by 27-08-2024 6:00 PM IST.
I got this message when I was in a similar scenario a couple of months back.
"You have a credit balance of INR 613/- on your Axis Bank Credit Card no. XX. Call 18001035577 to place your refund request."

Last edited by a moderator:

_rohitsoni

KF Expert
I too have had some money in my Axis card, you can get it but its a long process. So, if its possible, try to use it. Its not like other banks like SBI where you can do it in a click of a button.