How to Withdraw money from credit card

Hello,

I am looking to withdraw funds using my Rupay credit card. Unfortunately, there are few merchants in my area who accept UPI payments, and most prefer cash transactions. I am interested in using my credit card to improve my credit score. Could you advise on any legal methods to withdraw cash without incurring charges?

My monthly expenses typically range between 7500 and 8000.

Raj2708

KF Expert
For cash ATM is not suggested it has high charges.

For daily uses of credit card at UPI you must have Rupay credit card and try to pay merchant QR.
Prefer visiting mall, mart , or any shop having the box type QR mostly they are merchant one.

If no one accept QR then you have to look no one else can guide here...

Raj2708

KF Expert
Gift cards can be purchased but to use you have to go online then why not pay directly to online channel.
Start paying bill , insurance and exp through credit card. Can be a suggestion here.

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hello,

I am looking to withdraw funds using my Rupay credit card. Unfortunately, there are few merchants in my area who accept UPI payments, and most prefer cash transactions. I am interested in using my credit card to improve my credit score. Could you advise on any legal methods to withdraw cash without incurring charges?

Hack - IDFC CC allows cash withdrawal with minimal fee and no interest if paid back in the next statement...!! But if you don't pay back then interest and other charges will happen

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Hello,

Adding money in Payzapp wallet has less charges than Mobikwik. That amount can then be transferred into bank account.

shivamid6

KF Ace
Hello,

Create your own Paytm , Phonepe, Bharatpe Merchant Acc.