How's the Experience with ICICI Lombard Car Insurance?

Macklon

KF Ace
Hello everyone,
My car insurance is due for renewal and I was exploring various options from policy bazaar. ICICI Lombard seems to be good option but when checked some comments on YouTube many people have shared bad experiences.

Is there anyone here who have had a good experience?

Should I go for ICICI Lombard or is there any other good option Excluding Reliance Insuarance?

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Hello everyone,
My car insurance is due for renewal and I was exploring various options from policy bazaar. ICICI Lombard seems to be good option but when checked some comments on YouTube many people have shared bad experiences.

Should I go for ICICI Lombard or is there any other good option Excluding Reliance Insuarance?
My friend got ICICI Lombard with zero depreciation for his two wheeler and did some works for around 15K. He had to pay nominal fee. He is happy with it.

Prabin

KF Ace
Hello everyone,

Hello, you can go with ICICI. If you are looking for any other option then HDFC ERGO would be my priority. Second option would be TATA AIG. I deal with insurance. If you like then we can connect. I can share you best quotation possible with maximum discount.