I already have Airtel Axis credit card but it is not showing in Airtel thanks App

Imad_shaikh

KF Rookie
Hello All,

I already have Airtel Axis Credit card which I got by applying though Axis app.

Now when I try to fetch this card in Airtel thanks app by using my registered mobile number, I do not see this card here.

When I go to Airtel Finance and check airtel axis card it says to apply and when I apply it gives message like uh oh no offers found.

My question is how do I manage my Airtel Axis card in Airtel Thanks app?

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_1636.png
    IMG_1636.png
    550.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1637.png
    IMG_1637.png
    188.5 KB · Views: 7

Skylar

KF Master
Hello All,

I already have Airtel Axis Credit card which I got by applying though Axis app.

Now when I try to fetch this card in Airtel thanks app by using my registered mobile number, I do not see this card here.

When I go to Airtel Finance and check airtel axis card it says to apply and when I apply it gives message like uh oh no offers found.

My question is how do I manage my Airtel Axis card in Airtel Thanks app?

Thank you
Don't worry about linking it with Airtel Thanks app!
Just add the card detials in the payment page, and click on secure card. From next time you do any recharge or bill payament card will be shown.

- I took the card from Axis Open app and mine was not linked to Airtel Thanks App
- But when I did my first recharge by adding card details in airtel thanks app
- It started showing how much discount I'll be getting using that card every time I do the recharge or pay utility bills.

Last month I got 520 Cash back ✨

Trilochan20

KF Expert
Just add the card detials in the payment page, and click on secure card. From next time you do any recharge or bill payament card will be shown.

- I took the card from Axis Open app and mine was not linked to Airtel Thanks App
- It started showing how much discount I'll be getting using that card every time I do the recharge or pay utility bills.

same experience here.

Imad_shaikh

KF Rookie
Thank you for the information.

I have one more issue when I try to pay the airtel broadband bill I see airtel axis credit card on payment page but cashback is not reflecting.

I see cashback on other types of payment but not just for this boardband payment

Skylar

KF Master
Thank you for the information.

I have one more issue when I try to pay the airtel broadband bill I see airtel axis credit card on payment page but cashback is not reflecting.

I see cashback on other types of payment but not just for this boardband payment
I haven't used it for Airtel Broadband and Airtel Black but seen people mentioning that it didn't track 25% for airtel black and broadband couple of times.

Where does this cashback get credited?
Will the cashback amount will be adjusted in the billing statement or it will get credited into wallet or Axis Bank account?