I am 17 and wants to start trading but I have no money so first of all I need a work from where I can earn money.Can someone suggest me.

Goutam05

KF Rookie
I am 17 and wants to start trading but I have no money so first of all I need a work from where I can earn money.Can someone suggest me.

Your main thinking should be to earn primary source and once you become stable then you should consider your secondary goal which should be trading(assuming trading in stocks). Although data suggests 80% of stocks traders generate less than 8% returns annually which can be easily generated by mutual funds. You should concentrate on your learning first and then income will follow as you grow yourself in learning more and more.

Hey! Since you are 17 according to me part time internships should work the best for you. There are many platforms which offer you internships for your skill after a minimal test, you can try internshala, or maybe peopleperhour, there are many more, choose what's the best for you. You need to good at something and keep applying on this platform don't lose hope if initially you don't get an internship, because you will definitely get it. And then you can try trading with minimal amount as there are many trading platforms which allows you to start at a minimal amount.

Rohan_shaq

KF Rookie
Hey bro! You are just 17 years old I think you need to focus on your studies for a stable career. But if you want to get some pocket money I can give some advices like earning money from Bing searches and gra jewels trading.

Hey you are interested in stocks but stock market is very dangerous and unpredictable.we need so much experience before entering in to that flatform. There are so many ways to learn about stock market and trading so please go through them before you enter please.

Hello brother
For Trading since everyone loses their money at first, better to invest your money and time in books and start with 5000 if you can afford to loose that much. Go with cash no leveraged.
Anna coulling has given good and more you can read atleast get ready to loose whatever u invest.
IMG_4210.jpeg
img_4209-jpeg.344

Attachments

• IMG_4209.jpeg
    IMG_4209.jpeg
    185.4 KB · Views: 82

SUMIT1

KF Rookie
study complete kro pahale.....abhi collage k maje lo....do lot of fun and study....trading to hoti rahegi mare bhai.....

tanmayji

KF Rookie
Hi Bro,
It's Like Yeh Bhot Sare students ki situation hai But Before Investing 1st You Need to earn Some money from any Ways Like Job or Participating Any Project as well as You Have to Give time in Learning trading by Books & By People also. (Thoda Time spend Karo Jinhone Trading mai 1 - 2 saal De Diya hai)

i_Ricky

KF Rookie
Look i am gonna tell you from my experiences it not hard to earn money it just the thing how much you have crave to earn money stop being a chhapri 1st if you are one of the guy who just saw a instagram post and you get motivation to earn money then broo you never gonna w in your life , skills to chiye boss but an easy way is that start a instagram page for sure you need niche there are huge amount of audience on insta who just want the viral video link if you don't know about it then leave choose a better niche i give you some ideas easy copy paste other meme , copy yt shorts , buy a reels bundle ( you can search for this) once you got 1k or 2k followers you can get sponsor (there are lots apps there to give you) or just study bro get good grades

theravikr

KF Rookie
Buddy if you have no money start learning trading through YouTube and some good trading books, take knowledge of learning of taking risks.
and then download the frontpage application which gives 10 lakh (virtual money ) for trading in a real scenario.

adv.mansi

KF Rookie
Hey goutam, so I am Mansi
I am aware of your eagerness of doing something.but right now before investing in trading you need to learn everything means every tiny things about the trading because it's not easy for everyone to invest most of the time you will face Loss that would be demotivated for you so, if you are trained in this you may learn more because it's a age of learning because trading is a very nice plateform for earning money only if you know every about it ... I hope you found it well
Thankyou

Aadi Yogi

KF Ace
1st Of all u have to learn about charts, candle pattern, and how market goes ups and down with proper analysis and give time + practice to learn about markets u can do this by opening free demo account and u can practice in demo account and then if u practice and inproved your skills in demo account then u can come in trading in this u can also not losse your money
Some examples Of Platform for trading = binomo, groww etc.

Trading q krni h yrr 99 percent are in loss or they don't even beat fd returns first focus on earning money then learn about investing not even trading.

First I'll suggest you to pls be cautious because stock market is a good platform but you have to apply first learning and after proper learning you can trade in stock market, also ypu asked for how to earn money there is different ways to earn money like you can do typing work from home, you can join part time small business and many more