I can get Tata Neu infinity credit card

Nndutta

KF Ace
i have a existing credit card with hdfc bank.
Previously i apply for credit card that time i have 36000 limit got Tata nue plus card but i not apply for the card.That's why i wait for long time for my credit card limit increase.
Now my credit card limit 125000 can i eligible to apply option Tata neu infinity card.
I have lifetime free offer from tata neu

Skylar

KF Master
i have a existing credit card with hdfc bank.
Previously i apply for credit card that time i have 36000 limit got Tata nue plus card but i not apply for the card.That's why i wait for long time for my credit card limit increase.
Now my credit card limit 125000 can i eligible to apply option Tata neu infinity card.
I have lifetime free offer from tata neu
To be eligible for the Tata Neo Infinity credit card, you need to have a minimum credit limit of ₹150,000 on your existing card.

However, only a fortunate few have received the NeU Infinity card with limits below ₹1,50,000.
If you’re interested, give it a try and let us know your experience.
Additionally, feel free to use my referral code ‘SOMA381’—both of us will receive 500 Neo Coins!

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Ok..so now you have the offer...take a screenshot of offer of infinity and keep for your records..and apply it... Not bad card if you are getting LTF. I also got it LTF but with the recent "devaluation" of 1.5%. Ash back eligibility only if used on tata neu UPI Id is a dampener as the app is rather slow

Nndutta

KF Ace
Ok..so now you have the offer...take a screenshot of offer of infinity and keep for your records..and apply it... Not bad card if you are getting LTF. I also got it LTF but with the recent "devaluation" of 1.5%. Ash back eligibility only if used on tata neu UPI Id is a dampener as the app is rather slow
I got LTF offer that's why i want infinity card. I know recent devaluation 1.5% cashback only on tata neu upi id ,if other upi app gpay, phone pe, give only 0.5% cashback.