I HAVE TO PAY 20000 CC BILL what will be the best way to get best rewards ?

i can pay total of 20000 at once if there is an offer or in split of some amount...which will best to get rewarded . how to pay it according to u. (i have no hdfc bank acc). Please give me suggestions. Thank u in advance

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
i can pay total of 20000 at once if there is an offer or in split of some amount...which will best to get rewarded . how to pay it according to u. (i have no hdfc bank acc). Please give me suggestions. Thank u in advance

If ₹20000 is your Current Outstanding Amount instead of Total Statement Amount/TAD then follow this trick 👇1000027038.jpg

And if this ₹20000 is Total Statement Amount/TAD then I don't know what's best way for you. Someone else in the Community will surely help you with this ✌️

Hanush Kumar

KF Expert
Try using Cheq to pay your cc bills. You get 1% as cheq coins. And depending on your requirements, you can choose shopping vouchers. For some vouchers (like Myntra), 1 cheq coins = 4 rupees and for some other vouchers (like food), 1 cheq coins = 10 rupees.

In your case, you can get upto 200 cheq coins. Depending on your requirements, you will be able to get either 800 (for online shopping) or 2000 (for online food ordering) rupees worth of vouchers.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Try using Cheq to pay your cc bills. You get 1% as cheq coins. And depending on your requirements, you can choose shopping vouchers. For some vouchers (like Myntra), 1 cheq coins = 4 rupees and for some other vouchers (like food), 1 cheq coins = 10 rupees.

In your case, you can get upto 200 cheq coins. Depending on your requirements, you will be able to get either 800 (for online shopping) or 2000 (for online food ordering) rupees worth of vouchers.
The above info does not seem correct. 10 cheq coins=Re.1. So in cash you will get Rs.20 for paying Rs 20k bill.

Hanush Kumar

KF Expert
The above info does not seem correct. 10 cheq coins=Re.1. So in cash you will get Rs.20 for paying Rs 20k bill.
No, it is right information. Please check the screenshot.

Note: Currently Big Billion Day Sale is live. So I would suggest to wait till it gets over and then go on to buy Myntra or some other food vouchers depending on your needs to get the best value out of the cheq chips (coins).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241002-162846_CheQ.jpg
    Screenshot_20241002-162846_CheQ.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 23

shivamid6

KF Expert
If ₹20000 is your Current Outstanding Amount instead of Total Statement Amount/TAD then follow this trick 👇View attachment 1812

And if this ₹20000 is Total Statement Amount/TAD then I don't know what's best way for you. Someone else in the Community will surely help you with this ✌️
I didn't understand how we can use Mobiquick FULL PAY Coupon multiple times. Please if you can explain me again.

Last edited:

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
I didn't understand how we can use Mobiquick FULL PAY Coupon multiple times. Please if you can explain me again.
No Problem, Here's how this cool trick works:

Step-by-Step Plan
1. Spending After Billing Date:
- Let's say you plan to spend ₹20,000. Do this after the billing date but before the due date. This way, the ₹20,000 spend will show up in the next billing cycle, not the current one.​

2. Current Billing Cycle:
- Before the due date, you owe ₹5,000 from your previous regular spends. So, your total amount due is ₹5,000, but your current outstanding amount (including the new ₹20,000 spend) is ₹25,000.​

3. First Payment:
- Pay the ₹5,000 before the due date using MobiKwik and use the fullpay coupon. You'll get 1% cashback, which is ₹50 (max cashback).​

4. Repeat Payments:
- Go to the history tab in MobiKwik, find the ₹5,000 payment, and click "repeat". Use the fullpay coupon again. Do this 4 more times.​
- Each time you repeat, you're paying off ₹5,000. So, after 4 payments, you've paid off the ₹20,000.​

5. Result:
- By making these payments, your total amount due and current outstanding amount both become zero before the due date.​
- You get 1% cashback on each ₹5,000 payment, totaling ₹250 (₹50 x 5).​
- If utilize this trick with high rewarding CC like HDFC Swiggy, Millennia, SBI Cashback, Amazon ICICI, Flipkart Axis etc. then additional 5% cashback as per respective CC's T&Cs.​

Why This Works
  • Credit Score: Paying off your total amount due before the due date and not affecting your regular credit utilization thus keeping your credit score healthy.
  • Cashback: You earn 1% cashback on your total spend and additional rewards as per the specific CC Utilized.
So, you're basically using the system to your advantage by making multiple payments and getting cashback each time. It's a smart way to manage your credit card and earn some extra cash as long as it available! 😉

Hope this clear all your doubts 🤗

(Summarized Using Samsung Note Assist)

shivamid6

KF Expert
No Problem, Here's how this cool trick works:

Step-by-Step Plan
1. Spending After Billing Date:
- Let's say you plan to spend ₹20,000. Do this after the billing date but before the due date. This way, the ₹20,000 spend will show up in the next billing cycle, not the current one.​

2. Current Billing Cycle:
- Before the due date, you owe ₹5,000 from your previous regular spends. So, your total amount due is ₹5,000, but your current outstanding amount (including the new ₹20,000 spend) is ₹25,000.​

3. First Payment:
- Pay the ₹5,000 before the due date using MobiKwik and use the fullpay coupon. You'll get 1% cashback, which is ₹50 (max cashback).​

4. Repeat Payments:
- Go to the history tab in MobiKwik, find the ₹5,000 payment, and click "repeat". Use the fullpay coupon again. Do this 4 more times.​
- Each time you repeat, you're paying off ₹5,000. So, after 4 payments, you've paid off the ₹20,000.​

5. Result:
- By making these payments, your total amount due and current outstanding amount both become zero before the due date.​
- You get 1% cashback on each ₹5,000 payment, totaling ₹250 (₹50 x 5).​
- If utilize this trick with high rewarding CC like HDFC Swiggy, Millennia, SBI Cashback, Amazon ICICI, Flipkart Axis etc. then additional 5% cashback as per respective CC's T&Cs.​

Why This Works
  • Credit Score: Paying off your total amount due before the due date and not affecting your regular credit utilization thus keeping your credit score healthy.
  • Cashback: You earn 1% cashback on your total spend and additional rewards as per the specific CC Utilized.
So, you're basically using the system to your advantage by making multiple payments and getting cashback each time. It's a smart way to manage your credit card and earn some extra cash as long as it available! 😉

Hope this clear all your doubts 🤗

(Summarized Using Samsung Note Assist)
I have Flipkart Axis CC how can i get additional 5 %.

No, it is right information. Please check the screenshot.

Note: Currently Big Billion Day Sale is live. So I would suggest to wait till it gets over and then go on to buy Myntra or some other food vouchers depending on your needs to get the best value out of the cheq chips (coins).
it is only for premium juicers catalogue and other items present on this link only www.flipkartpjmg.com and only valid upto 6 OCT. please read terms and conditions.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
it is only for premium juicers catalogue and other items present on this link only www.flipkartpjmg.com and only valid upto 6 OCT. please read terms and conditions.
In any case that is a fool making tactics as you can use those points as 5% discount only and not as if you buy something of Rs 250 only and pay nothing using Rs. 250 coupon.

Hanush Kumar

KF Expert
I'm using the app even before the BBD started. From that time, there were vouchers from Myntra, fasoos, behrouz biryani, and more such brands. For Myntra (fashion), 1 cheq chips = 4 rupees
For fasoos (food), 1 cheq chips = 10 rupees.

You can check again on the cheq app once BBD is over (refer to screenshot) to witness this, just like I said in my previous reply.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241003_130647.jpg
    Screenshot_20241003_130647.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 21

Hanush Kumar

KF Expert
BBD is over. And here's the proof.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241009-104131_CheQ.jpg
    Screenshot_20241009-104131_CheQ.jpg
    547.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20241009-104142_CheQ.jpg
    Screenshot_20241009-104142_CheQ.jpg
    656.9 KB · Views: 12

abhimarda

KF Mentor
BBD is over. And here's the proof.
This still remains useless as the coupon can can be used only in select items (which no one wants to select) and not in the ones which you select. Further this can be used as Rs.500 discount on Rs 2499 and above and not as if I buy Rs 500 and use this coupon and pay nothing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241009_124839.jpg
    Screenshot_20241009_124839.jpg
    687.7 KB · Views: 15

Hanush Kumar

KF Expert
Agreed bro. But the information is correct and not wrong. It completely depends on your requirements.

I was saying that this app gives maximum benefits when you go for food coupons. The redemption value and terms for food is more customer-friendly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241009-154906_CheQ.jpg
    Screenshot_20241009-154906_CheQ.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 13
Agreed bro. But the information is correct and not wrong. It completely depends on your requirements.

I was saying that this app gives maximum benefits when you go for food coupons. The redemption value and terms for food is more customer-friendly.
I totally agreed but this is not like a gift voucher or something...Like This Coupons I have 400+ on cred..which is totally useless...I just asked for some actual reward value....btw thanks for all the info u guys gave me☺️

abhimarda

KF Mentor
I totally agreed but this is not like a gift voucher or something...Like This Coupons I have 400+ on cred..which is totally useless...I just asked for some actual reward value....btw thanks for all the info u guys gave me☺️
Correct. Such kind of coupons Paytm gives daily for free. Slightly more than useless I would say. If you use CheQ for card payments, in cash terms you will get 0.1% cashback which can be used in paying your next bill.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024_1011_105009.jpg
    Screenshot_2024_1011_105009.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_2024_1011_104805.jpg
    Screenshot_2024_1011_104805.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 6