I want apply hdfc card

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Hi @dipen shah
HDFC Infinia Credit Card is an invite-only card. You cannot apply for it.
I suggest taking HDFC Millenia or HDFC Regalia CC first and then using it for some time. Eventually, you'll be offered Infinia CC if you meet the eligibility criteria.

guptajoy961

KF Expert
I want need HDFC infina card how I get it?
Here are a few ways you can get the HDFC Infinia credit card:

1. Apply for the card directly through the HDFC Bank website or by visiting a branch. To be eligible, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Have an annual income of at least ₹43 lakhs
- Have a credit card from another bank with a minimum limit of ₹10 lakhs and at least 1 year of history

2. If you already have an HDFC Bank credit card, you can request an upgrade to the Infinia card:
- Your existing HDFC card must have a minimum credit limit of ₹8 lakhs
- Send an email to grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com requesting the upgrade and attach the credit card upgrade form

3. Another option is to apply for the HDFC Diners Club Black (DCB) credit card, which has similar eligibility criteria as the Infinia card:
- Minimum credit limit of ₹5 lakhs on an existing HDFC Bank card
- Email grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com to request the upgrade

The key things to note are the minimum income, credit limit, and application process, whether applying for a new Infinia card or upgrading an existing HDFC card. Following the steps outlined in the search results should help you get the HDFC Infinia credit card.

dipen shah

KF Rookie
I want need HDFC infina card how I get it?

Here are a few ways you can get the HDFC Infinia credit card:

1. Apply for the card directly through the HDFC Bank website or by visiting a branch. To be eligible, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Have an annual income of at least ₹43 lakhs
- Have a credit card from another bank with a minimum limit of ₹10 lakhs and at least 1 year of history

2. If you already have an HDFC Bank credit card, you can request an upgrade to the Infinia card:
- Your existing HDFC card must have a minimum credit limit of ₹8 lakhs
- Send an email to grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com requesting the upgrade and attach the credit card upgrade form

3. Another option is to apply for the HDFC Diners Club Black (DCB) credit card, which has similar eligibility criteria as the Infinia card:
- Minimum credit limit of ₹5 lakhs on an existing HDFC Bank card
- Email grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com to request the upgrade

The key things to note are the minimum income, credit limit, and application process, whether applying for a new Infinia card or upgrading an existing HDFC card. Following the steps outlined in the search results should help you get the HDFC Infinia credit card.
Thanks everyone for proper guide