I want to start investing in Mutual Funds

danykhn2904

KF Rookie
Hi Everyone,
I am a tech guy and completely away from the finances. I want to start a Mutual fund to save or want to start investing per se. I have no idea where and how to start I am a 25M. Can anyone of you help me with links? Books etc. to learn all of this or should I connect with a Wealth Manager

Skylar

KF Master
Books

1. letters of Warren Buffett
2. Essence of Warren Buffett, lessons for corporate America
3. Once upon wall street, Peter Lynch
4. Money master of our time, John Train
5. Reminiscence of stock operator
6. Thoughtful Investors, Basant Maheshwari

danykhn2904

KF Rookie
Books

1. letters of Warren Buffett
2. Essence of Warren Buffett, lessons for corporate America
3. Once upon wall street, Peter Lynch
4. Money master of our time, John Train
5. Reminiscence of stock operator
6. Thoughtful Investors, Basant Maheshwari
Hi,

Thanks for the recommendations. I also wanted to know if there are any Youtube links/pages who teach all these things in a precise manner especially for the Indian Market

NVohra97

KF Rookie
Hi,

Thanks for the recommendations. I also wanted to know if there are any Youtube links/pages who teach all these things in a precise manner especially for the Indian Market
To get a detailed and precise knowledge on finances and mutual funds tou should subscribe to:
1. CA Rachana Phadke Ranade (youtube channel)
2. Pranjal Kamra (youtube channel)

Nikhilkumar

KF Rookie
I also watch some YouTubers Like in my starting i am investing in Mutual Funds since 2019

1. Pranjal Karma
2. Ankur Warikoo

But first try to Understand everything instead of following there methods

Skylar

KF Master
To get a detailed and precise knowledge on finances and mutual funds tou should subscribe to:
1. CA Rachana Phadke Ranade (youtube channel)
2. Pranjal Kamra (youtube channel)
I also watch some YouTubers Like in my starting i am investing in Mutual Funds since 2019

1. Pranjal Karma
2. Ankur Warikoo

But first try to Understand everything instead of following there methods
Many individuals follow content creators who are under 45 years old and have only been in the market for about 15 years. These creators often produce viral content to maximize their presence on platforms like YouTube and cross sell insurance and other financial products. However, they may not provide the most valuable insights for your growth.

Instead, I recommend following someone who has experienced at least three decades in the market. Such individuals have witnessed various market cycles and achieved substantial returns, sometimes as much as 40x or 60x from their stock investments.

BHAVESHKESWANI

KF Expert
Hi. You can also subscribe channel of Asset Yogi on youtube. He also provide in details knowledge of investing and money management concepts.
One Personal advice - "You can walk and run alone, but if you want to fly, you have to take a help of aeroplane", in the same context "Growth can be achieved solemnly but for Rapid Growth, you need an Advisor"

metal_heart

KF Rookie
I have no idea where and how to start
Please do not follow these content creators. Get professional guidance from an advisor. They'll assess your risk appetite, your goal and advice your rightly. Stick to that plan.

You may have to pay upfront fee; but will be insignificant in long run.

danpenapena2

KF Rookie
Hi Everyone,
I am a tech guy and completely away from the finances. I want to start a Mutual fund to save or want to start investing per se. I have no idea where and how to start I am a 25M. Can anyone of you help me with links? Books etc. to learn all of this or should I connect with a Wealth Manager
Subscribe to Akshat Srivastava on YouTube - fastest way to get you to start understanding the markets

Hi Everyone,
You can refer NISM site their you can signup and will find materials related to MFs those are the material which people refer for exams. So, there you can get a good knowledge about MFs.