I was thinking to open account in foreign banks such as HSBC and DBS

madhur

KF Rookie
recently I turned 18 and want to open an account in foreign banks in india such as HSBC and DBS as they offer zero balance savings account and they are also accepted worldwide and offers various offers and cashbacks on spending with their debit card. I want to know is there any better option or my decision is correct or notIs their any loophole on the foreign banks please tell....

Skylar

KF Mentor
zero balance savings account and they are also accepted worldwide and offers various offers and cashbacks on spending with their debit card.
- Indian bank cards are accepted worldwide.
- Indian bank cards do have rewards and CB on spending.

SBI Debits cards are giving rewards points from 2009 😂
Rewards and CB on debit cards are nothing new and the same with international spending.

madhur

KF Rookie
- Indian bank cards are accepted worldwide.
- Indian bank cards do have rewards and CB on spending.

SBI Debits cards are giving rewards points from 2009 😂
Rewards and CB on debit cards are nothing new and the same with international spending.
but services are not good of public sector bank can you please suggest me an account with zero balance services good no maximum withdrawl and accepted worldwide if not accepted just convey me but its features must be very good

Skylar

KF Mentor
With Kotak 811 account you can get virtual Debit card which can be used for international transactions
You can also opt for physical card but it will have charges 299+18% GST

zacobite

KF Mentor
recently I turned 18 and want to open an account in foreign banks in india such as HSBC and DBS as they offer zero balance savings account and they are also accepted worldwide and offers various offers and cashbacks on spending with their debit card. I want to know is there any better option or my decision is correct or notIs their any loophole on the foreign banks please tell....
basic savings account is mandate by rbi.. all banks provide this.. they will. have limits on withdrawals / atm transactions etc.. and no debit card rewards.. unless you take a PAID DC.. no only basic services.. nothing fancy

theraj0007

KF Expert
I THINK INDIAN BANKS ARE GOOD ENOUGH. IT OFFERS INTERNATIONAL CARDS .