ICICI bank credit card cibil score and dues repayment before statement/bill generation date

Rahul93

KF Rookie
How can i repay my icici bank dues before the statement/bill generation date so that my card utilization limit is decreased and my cibil score is not affected? what is billing cycle and how should i keep that in mind while replaying my dues ? In which date of the month dues repayment would be best so that my civil score is not affected if i max out my card utilization limit by mistake? please help !

Skylar

KF Master
How can i repay my icici bank dues before the statement/bill generation date so that my card utilization limit is decreased and my cibil score is not affected? what is billing cycle and how should i keep that in mind while replaying my dues ? In which date of the month dues repayment would be best so that my civil score is not affected if i max out my card utilization limit by mistake? please help !
ICICI reports to credit bureaus on bill generation day.
You can check your bill generation date on ICICI App
App will show how much you have used, you can plan accordingly and pay it off before the bill generation.

Rahul93

KF Rookie
ICICI reports to credit bureaus on bill generation day.
You can check your bill generation date on ICICI App
App will show how much you have used, you can plan accordingly and pay it off before the bill generation.
What is the difference between "bill generation date " & "due date"? in my ICICI mobile app , the "due date" showing is 2nd July and the "bill generation date" i checked is showing 14th July , so till which date should i maintain my card utilization limit below 30% and before which date should i clear all my dues to increase my cibil score ?

hitirfan

KF Mentor
What is the difference between "bill generation date " & "due date"? in my ICICI mobile app , the "due date" showing is 2nd July and the "bill generation date" i checked is showing 14th July , so till which date should i maintain my card utilization limit below 30% and before which date should i clear all my dues to increase my cibil score ?
2nd July will be your final date for clearing outstanding amount of previous bill generated in June. 14 July will be bill generation date of your next bill.

Clear your previous bill 2-3 days before 2nd July. Maintain 30% or lower utilization for next bill statement before 14th July

Skylar

KF Master
2nd July will be your final date for clearing outstanding amount of previous bill generated in June. 14 July will be bill generation date of your next bill.

Clear your previous bill 2-3 days before 2nd July. Maintain 30% or lower utilization for next bill statement before 14th July
Nope with ICICI Its diffrent, he has to clear before 14th july before bill generation as ICICI Reports to bureau on credit card bill generation date, unlike other banks which report on month end.

Skylar

KF Master
Bill generation - When your bill is generated.
Due date - the date by which you should pay off the bill.

ICICI Reports to the bureau on Bill generation date - How much you spent.
So, before your bill generates you have to bring it lower to 30%