ICICI Bank did not increase the credit limit and the CIBIL score also fell.

vikaschaudhary

KF Rookie
I have Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card which is more than 1.3 year old but my Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card limit is Rs 120000 which the bank has not increased yet. I pay on time and do not use more than 5 percent of the credit card limit and have not missed a single payment. My CIBIL score is 771 and in the last 7 months my CIBIL score has not increased. In some months it is 770 and in some months it is 771.

I have some questions:-
When the credit card bill is generated, can I divide the total due amount into 2 or 3 parts. For example, the total credit card due amount is Rs 10,000 whose due date is 20th July, Rs 5000 on 14th July, that is the entire due amount, is that why the bank is not increasing my credit card limit and is that why my credit score is not going beyond 771. Please solve this question of mine.:)

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
Is this the only card/loan you own? Also, how much do you spend monthly on an average? My Apay card is also stuck at itsinitial limit, I never bothered asking for a limit enhancement as I only use that for Amazon purchases.
Regarding your CIBIL Score, it is decent. It will improve with time and increase in your longest credit tenure.

vikaschaudhary

KF Rookie
Is this the only card/loan you own? Also, how much do you spend monthly on an average? My Apay card is also stuck at itsinitial limit, I never bothered asking for a limit enhancement as I only use that for Amazon purchases.
Regarding your CIBIL Score, it is decent. It will improve with time and increase in your longest credit tenure.
I have only Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card and neither do I have any other bank credit card or any loan.

vikaschaudhary

KF Rookie
Card add karne se badega Score (Credit Mix) ya Secured CC/ loan. Utilization upar neeche karne se b CIBIL mai change ayega
When the credit card bill is generated, can I divide the total due amount into 2 or 3 parts. For example, the total credit card due amount is Rs 10,000 whose due date is 20th July, Rs 5000 on 14th July, that is the entire due amount, is that why the bank is not increasing my credit card limit and is that why my credit score is not going beyond 771. Please solve this question of mine.

मेरे कुछ सवाल हैं:-
जब क्रेडिट कार्ड बिल बनता है, तो क्या मैं कुल देय राशि को 2 या 3 भागों में बांट सकता हूं। उदाहरण के लिए, क्रेडिट कार्ड की कुल देय राशि 10,000 रुपये है जिसकी देय तिथि 20 जुलाई है, 14 जुलाई को 5000 रुपये, यानी पूरी देय राशि, क्या इसीलिए बैंक मेरी क्रेडिट कार्ड की सीमा नहीं बढ़ा रहा है और क्या इसीलिए मेरा क्रेडिट स्कोर 771 से आगे नहीं जा रहा है।

hitirfan

KF Mentor
When the credit card bill is generated, can I divide the total due amount into 2 or 3 parts. For example, the total credit card due amount is Rs 10,000 whose due date is 20th July, Rs 5000 on 14th July, that is the entire due amount, is that why the bank is not increasing my credit card limit and is that why my credit score is not going beyond 771. Please solve this question of mine.

मेरे कुछ सवाल हैं:-
जब क्रेडिट कार्ड बिल बनता है, तो क्या मैं कुल देय राशि को 2 या 3 भागों में बांट सकता हूं। उदाहरण के लिए, क्रेडिट कार्ड की कुल देय राशि 10,000 रुपये है जिसकी देय तिथि 20 जुलाई है, 14 जुलाई को 5000 रुपये, यानी पूरी देय राशि, क्या इसीलिए बैंक मेरी क्रेडिट कार्ड की सीमा नहीं बढ़ा रहा है और क्या इसीलिए मेरा क्रेडिट स्कोर 771 से आगे नहीं जा रहा है।
Credit utilization kam zyada karna hai to bill generation se ek do din phale he bill barna padega, taki credit utilization kam aye

vikaschaudhary

KF Rookie
I only use the 5 payment limit on my credit card.
Credit utilization kam zyada karna hai to bill generation se ek do din phale he bill barna padega, taki credit utilization kam aye
I use only 5 payment limits out of my credit card's total limit of Rs 120000.

Skylar

KF Master
I have Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card which is more than 1.3 year old but my Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card limit is Rs 120000 which the bank has not increased yet. I pay on time and do not use more than 5 percent of the credit card limit and have not missed a single payment. My CIBIL score is 771 and in the last 7 months my CIBIL score has not increased. In some months it is 770 and in some months it is 771.
- ICICI system Reviews card usage every quarter.
- Credit score got nothing to do with LE