ICICI credit card

DhruvPatel

KF Rookie
I hve. 3 credit card from ICICI bank and now I want another ICICI bank credit card for higher reward . So have I get my fourth credit card from ICICI or I might close the one out of three credit card and than I apply to new credit card . Plz suggest

Skylar

KF Master
I hve. 3 credit card from ICICI bank and now I want another ICICI bank credit card for higher reward . So have I get my fourth credit card from ICICI or I might close the one out of three credit card and than I apply to new credit card . Plz suggest
What are those 3cards?
Except Amazon pay ICICI card from ICICI I see no other card has higher reward rate :unsure:

Skylar

KF Master
One was Amazon ICICI second is make my trip and 3rd on is coral
Which one right to close
Amazon ICICI is LTF
MMT - just has joining fee no annual fee it is LTF too
What about coral? If you are looking for Rupay then ask them to upgrade it to Rubyx Rupay card.

ICICI gives up to 4 cards so you can get new cards without closing the old once.

Raj2708

KF Expert
I got call from ICICI credit card for Adani one credit card LTF but with one time joining of 700+gst...
Is it good to opt?
SHOULD I DENY?
Any specific offers or uses which I don't found beneficial right this time.
Lil confuse...
Already have ICICI PLATINUM
CORAL RUPAY
ICICI AMAZON PAY.

gagan43

KF Expert
how to get another icici card??
I have amazon pay cr card since july 2022
But still didn’t get any offer for supplementary card
emailed them several times
Maintained high utilisation then lower down to 5-10%
Basically tried every trick but they didn’t gave me offer for another variant like platinum ,coral etc etc even i am good with shared limit and paying joing/annual fee still no response!